Role Review (from a player perspective)

Happi.

Okay, but in seriousness.

Having this role basically guarantees you’ll survive until F3, and I’m not sure how I feel about that. The restriction is fine, it’s only possibly impactful in the late game. Night immunity is fine without an excess of protection roles.

Playing as, this is fine. Playing as Mafia against this, the role isn’t impactful whatsoever unless you hit this one specific player, and missing a kill always sucks. Still, it’s not losing.

…Hmm.

1 Like

A completely nightkill immune player could’ve sucked for Mafia if they were confirmed, such as by a parity cop, because then they couldn’t be removed.

2 Likes

review the role that we all play in society on a daily basis

1 Like

We live in a society.

1 Like

Okay… What if it is the same role but a Commuter instead of night-immune?

I think that functionally does the same thing.
I’m struggling to see the correlation between the “Semi-Priest” condition and the benefit. Where’s the relation between not starting wagons and being immune at night?

Semi-Priest can be greenchecked.
The new one cannot.

I think you turned the initial concept inside out.
I envisioned the cycling Semi-Priest fakeclaim is an -EV role with a potentially useful application. You turned it into a +EV role with a condition. Not that it really matters.

I like it.

1 Like

Nice! Now, let’s move onto the next role.

Night-Immune + Serial Killer + 2-Shot ToS Werewolf.

1 Like

This is not a good ability for balance, I don’t think. Being able to theoretically kill three or four people on the first night.

Reality is often disappointing, chief.

1 Like

FLAVOUR REVIEW: Homestuck

You forgot about the fact it has an executioner targeting it

Transform me into a card

Zone: 1-shot mo-

Hm… Well, okay.
Tell me what you want to be.
And tell me what you hate to be the most.

I think you think that the latter is 1-Shot Motion Detector, but if there is anything else, then I would like to hear it.

Zone’s hosting FAM3?

1 Like

I really like ToS witch aswell because it has my favorite color of twilight purple

What I hate to be is to be simply vanilla

No? I can’t host mashes. Balancing them is impossible for the present me.

How about this then:

2 Likes