what

Just you wait. It gets worse.

1 Like

they can just
revive people??

lolnope
but there is a role in that same game who can

1 Like

Extra context: This is a role from the first setup I hosted at my homesite in January 2019.
The setup was unreviewed and -if you didn’t notice the 4-Shot Doctor- unbalanced.
It was so bad, that I literally had not remembered it for years.

1 Like

As funny as this sounds… this is only acceptable for April 1st.

Am I missing something? A 4-shot doctor isn’t too different from an infinite doctor, so you’re merging a neighbour and doctor. I don’t think that’s terrible, neighbours sometimes have other powers in setups.
If poison is public, that might waste your time and your shots. If Mafia have a strongman, that weakens this role further.

How many players were in the game?

I’m not really here to review setup balance. This is me sharing how I’d feel if either I randed this role, or if someone else randed this role. Hence the Bomber.

It gets progressively worse.

• It is not a Neighbor. It is bastard, secretly a SSA Neighborhood with 2 Town Presidents who initially didn’t know they could kill people. (Though they can figure it out eventually.)
  • 4-Shot was literally for no reason. There is a Mafia 1-Shot Strongman, a Town 2-Shot Gated Poisoner, and a Town 1-Shot Conditional Secret Poisoner.
  • It was a 16’er of 10 Town, 4 Mafia, 1 Survivor, and 1 Serial Killer, and somehow Town won.
2 Likes

Die in a fire.

4 Likes

@Magnus, don’t worry. There is a setup called “Undertale Overhaul” on this site’s WIP List.
You can join it and experience an improved version of the game! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

As much as I appreciate your offer, I won’t be joining any games for an indeterminate length of time. I’m “taking a break” due to personal circumstances.

3 Likes

Well, okay. I wish you have a nice break. :tropical_drink:

1 Like

Thoughts on OG ToL priest?

Bomber is a meme from tos fm so you are legally obligated to not like it

3 Likes

i will convince more that bomber is good

1 Like

I don’t remember it.

I think it’s funnier if I do like it.

1 Like

@Magnus, thoughts on yourself? :laughing:

4 Likes

:drum:

But for real though:

Literal immortal as long as you don’t forget your one job.

1 Like

I think that was an awesome character honestly.
I (As evil) was gutted when Hazard started a wagon.
I’d actively been trying to stop him from doing it.

2 Likes