[RP] Interest Check: D&D 5E Campaign

Oh that’s fair I only own all because my house has 5 people that play DnD so like they are around.

1 Like

Why doesn’t your house play mafia instead tbh

they aren’t disgusting

If you are willing to accept a new player joining in October then I’d be free to play then :wowee:
I’m not sure how long this is gonna run for

1 Like

i would be interested but my schedule is Weird

so is everyone else’s :joy_cat:

post it and I’ll see if I can make it work, if not it didn’t hurt anything to try

2 Likes

that’s the thing
it’s not very scheduled when exactly i can call as it’s when my mom isn’t in the house

1 Like

sober*
commitment issues semi-resolved

oh yea, it’s AK time

*still drink and smoke weed but i aint on coke no more so weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
1 Like

Oh yeah right

Fluctuating schedule go brrr but generally I’m game past 4:30 Pm CST Mon thru Fri and mostly any time on Sundays, but I can’t really make 100% guarantees. Saturdays I have dnd with nerdcord so that’s a no-go past 4:00 Pm CST

1 Like

I’m interested, availability is currently unknown, but I’ll try to get Fridays off.

One sidenote: I will need to be dragged through the process of character creation.

Any day any time besides between 2:30 P.M-3:00 P.M. and 8:30 P.M.-9-00 P.M.

I might need some help with it too.

It’s very overwhelming to begin with but you get used to it. I don’t think any DM would expect you to go through it by yourself.
I’ve only done 3.5e but could learn 5e pretty easily if it’s similar (which I imagine it to be very)

1 Like

Thanks Daeron.

I would like to play. I have played two full campaigns and one unfinished one (schedule problems popped up). The most recent one being a fully online campaign.
I have no more classes, but my work schedule is weird.

I’m typically available anytime before 10 AM EST and after 8:30 EST
I can however if we decide on a week day ask for it off. Weekends will be less likely for me to call off.

wheeeee I definitely did not forget to actually look through scheduling (thanks for the reminder Ruby)

it looks like everyone who stated their schedule can make the time of [edit] “11:30 PM CST on Fridays - some ungodly hour of the night,” (11:30 PM CST = 2022-06-27T04:30:00Z) this is objectively kind of ridiculous but we can make it work (at least for the next couple months, we may need to reconfigure things when I start my job)

pinging everyone who expressed interest to see who’s still interested (and can actually make this time). I am sort of assuming not Literally Everyone is going to be still interested, if Literally Everyone is still interested we’ll need to split into two groups or something

Summary

@Marluxion
@orangeandblack5
@Ruby
@Geyde
@CRichardFortressLies
@Kiiruma
@Trochilidae
@Aleph
@Amelia
@JakeTheWolfie
@Leafia
@Moose

2 Likes

hi

hi

are you still interested

does that time and day-of-the-week work for you

that works! approximately when will it start since i can’t vc safely reliably until about midjuly

1 Like

probably early July but if you’ll gain VC ability in mid-July that should be Workable :tm:

when in July is “mid-July”