[RP] Interest Check: D&D 5E Campaign

approximately 15th give or take a few days

i could be available for vc earlier, it would just be unreliable

My work days changed since this
i now work sunday nights, feelsbad

1 Like

(The same times i input would still work for thursday, friday or saturday if there’s still some kind of overlap)

1 Like

okay there’s a couple ways I could interpret this and I’m not sure which is correct, if you’re now newly free Friday nights at late o’clock that should also work for everyone I think (and would actually be better for me), otherwise idt I can fit that in around everyone else

2 Likes

Interested yeah however won’t be in town the 10th of july and likely just gotten home on the 17th after 16+ hours of travel so would have to miss those two days if we started then

Yeah, i am now newly free friday nights instead of sundays

should be good for me

alright

we’re talking about maybe doing Fridays instead of Sundays, probably at 11:30 PM CST instead of 11 to accommodate your schedule, would that still work with your current schedule? (in general, not on Those Specific Weekends)

That could work i’d be up to ten minutes late because of traffic (i get off work 30mins before that on Fridays)
but doable

2 Likes

wooo

okay

edited the post to that instead

2 Likes

This is doable for me

Whether or not I actually can is an entirely different question

(Also it’s entirely impossible for me after I go to college so :wowee:)

Not really that interested any more. Too much going on already.

Ah I’m keeping an eye on it.

I will be availabile on fridays yes. I just need to be told which fridays.

Although I won’t be able to come on either the release of a new magic set, or the prerelease of a set.

Most of them

how often does that happen

i remember seeing this a while ago and I was kinda busy then so I didn’t express interest, but is there a chance I can express interest now? if not I totally understand (and I would probably be able to make the timeframe in the post)

3 Likes

i’m not arete and don’t speak for them
but idk why you couldn’t express interest, seems to me like you can definitely join

3 Likes