[RP Interest Check / OOC THREAD] Play by Post Pathfinder

(Drakor’s sneakiness translates to real life I guess)

1 Like

I’m actually really exhausted so I’ll just turn in for the night
I do think that’s like, fine because he’s a suspect and thus likely wouldn’t be allowed to go off and investigate freely

2 Likes

signing off

Drakor is Scrutinizing People but other than that is content to follow the group

1 Like
Zone's Tracking Log #2

“Why are you still at the miller’s creek?”

  • Geyde (Wanderer) - I want to clear my name
  • tutuu (Bugibugi) - I simply exist
  • Zone_Q11 (Arius) - I don’t want to be here. We found the missing person, so I want to go back to the village to get myself some work
  • Squirrel2412 (Drakor) - […]
  • Ranta (Witch) - I may or may not be there. [I was last seen at the temple]
  • Atlas - (‘Canary’) - I fumbled by making myself suspicious when I tried to clear Wanderer, so now I have to clear my own name as well to the idiots who can’t do basic logic
  • Amelia (Lionel) - […]
  • Leafia (Zelsh) - I simply wish to help

:cityscape:: Granitehill
:timer_clock:: Morning~Noon

canary mindset:

immediately make everyone suspicious of you by appearing out of nowhere and defending the #1 suspect

begin prodding at a corpse

make everyone instantly way less suspicious of you by providing evidence that you very likely wouldn’t be able to, or want to, commit the murder

3 Likes

i love how irrationally calm everyone is about the murder

My character is supposed to be unnaturally calm

This is on the rest of yall to induce a little panic

3 Likes

well my character is supposed to be unnaturally calm so you should panic!

4 Likes

We’re going to get into a staring contest arent we

2 Likes

well how about you get into a “screaming and yelling and sobbing” contest!

2 Likes

Ngl we could just have someone else in the party scream/yell/sob

1 Like

mm. that’s fair. zone get on it.

1 Like

Mercenary(+) background.

It would be weirder if Arius were to be averse to death and corpses.

*checks my own log*
Try bothering Amelia instead.

3 Likes

thanks tutuu

2 Likes

Based

3 Likes

there’s a very specific thing that determines whether or not canary’s italics is in first person (being her own reaction) or third person (being the narrator describing how she feels/does). figure it out to get a reward.

3 Likes

Which is nothing.

Plot twist: It has always been third POV. Every instance of first POV refers to you -the player- and not the character.

2 Likes

oh on topic of character looks

i intentionally left a few harder-to-notice things about canary’s appearance out of my description. do with that knowledge as you will.

2 Likes

:thinking:

Yeah, looking back at my log, I genuinely don’t know what Drakor’s and Lionel’s thoughts are.

–also, I feel somewhat stupid for not realizing…

((Memetic hazard. I cannot remove ideas. Do not click unless you can promise yourself to not use this information because of me.))

Arete had already told us that Kaver’s wife told the militia of the identity of the missing (now dead) person, so -aside from investigating the creek- we can also go and ask the wife widow for who might have grudges on her (former) husband.

1 Like
spoilers for Canary's thoughts, don't open if you don't want it but you do tend to hear it a lot.

(Canary, from her own perspective, basically already cleared her name (and she sees Wanderer as unlikely to get arrested after both her and his testimony regarding him). She’s mainly focused on not drawing attention and looking around, as she’s not a very socialable person who made herself the centre of attention)

2 Likes