[RP Interest Check / OOC THREAD] Play by Post Pathfinder

do we know ~what time game start will be?

just for reference

1 Like

so I slept in until like 6 PM,

5 Likes

image

1 Like

dont worry i slept through the start of my morning class today

1 Like
2 Likes

I have woken up from my slumber

2 Likes

circle.

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 18

I strongly prefer rolling here because less interruptive

2 Likes

bed

2 Likes
Zone's Tracking Log #1

Geyde (Wanderer) - At the hills to the east of the village, heading to the village after talking with Msr. Martyn Kaver
tutuu (Bugibugi) - Wandering outside the village, chasing a firefly
Zone_Q11 (Arius) - Resting at the inn
Squirrel2412 (Drakor) - At the stable loft, talking to Rabbit
Ranta (Witch) - Getting healed at the temple
Atlas - ???
Amelia (Lionel) - Turned in for the night after taking a dictate of Vinketo’s love confession to Rasma
Leafia (Zelsh) - At the tavern, ordering a drink

:night_with_stars:: Granitehill
:timer_clock:: Approaching night time


I have a feeling I won’t be able to keep track of the game if all goes well. (Because if all goes well, then I shouldn’t have the time to frequently update this log.)

2 Likes

2 Likes

highkey my mental is not the best to do ā€˜intelligent lying rp’ but fuck it we ball

3 Likes

yeah i should have talked less
w/e

lmao

good to move forward

I’m going to jail

3 Likes

(in character)

3 Likes

Squirrel, that was scary. I could’ve sworn your post was not there when I responded to Arete’s post, but when I reloaded it suddenly appeared.

('Twas probably desync. Still. It gave me quite a scare! :laughing:)

1 Like