[RP Interest Check / OOC THREAD] Play by Post Pathfinder

well how about you get into a “screaming and yelling and sobbing” contest!

2 Likes

Ngl we could just have someone else in the party scream/yell/sob

1 Like

mm. that’s fair. zone get on it.

1 Like

Mercenary(+) background.

It would be weirder if Arius were to be averse to death and corpses.

*checks my own log*
Try bothering Amelia instead.

3 Likes

thanks tutuu

2 Likes

Based

3 Likes

there’s a very specific thing that determines whether or not canary’s italics is in first person (being her own reaction) or third person (being the narrator describing how she feels/does). figure it out to get a reward.

3 Likes

Which is nothing.

Plot twist: It has always been third POV. Every instance of first POV refers to you -the player- and not the character.

2 Likes

oh on topic of character looks

i intentionally left a few harder-to-notice things about canary’s appearance out of my description. do with that knowledge as you will.

2 Likes

:thinking:

Yeah, looking back at my log, I genuinely don’t know what Drakor’s and Lionel’s thoughts are.

–also, I feel somewhat stupid for not realizing…

((Memetic hazard. I cannot remove ideas. Do not click unless you can promise yourself to not use this information because of me.))

Arete had already told us that Kaver’s wife told the militia of the identity of the missing (now dead) person, so -aside from investigating the creek- we can also go and ask the wife widow for who might have grudges on her (former) husband.

1 Like
spoilers for Canary's thoughts, don't open if you don't want it but you do tend to hear it a lot.

(Canary, from her own perspective, basically already cleared her name (and she sees Wanderer as unlikely to get arrested after both her and his testimony regarding him). She’s mainly focused on not drawing attention and looking around, as she’s not a very socialable person who made herself the centre of attention)

2 Likes
Drakor's thoughts, same disclaimer etc.

I shouldn’t get involved. This is entirely irrelevant to the task at hand.

Unless… A magistrate being assassinated? Maybe he knew something about…

Flashes of red. Fire. Horror. Fury.

Calm down. Don’t focus on that. Don’t lose control. The people here are not your enemies.

Speaking of… maybe some of them have a lead.

Or what if they’re involved?

I hate this. Shir would know what to do. I should send her a letter sometime.

Anyways. Best to just wait and watch. If any of them were involved, they’ll let it slip eventually.

I wonder what I should eat for lunch?

1 Like
Zone's Tracking Log #3
  • Geyde (Wanderer) - Planning to go to central square
  • tutuu (Bugibugi) - At the miller’s creek
  • Zone_Q11 (Arius) - Planning to go to the village
  • Squirrel2412 (Drakor) - Planning to go upstream from the creek
  • Ranta (Witch) - Last seen at the temple
  • Atlas - (‘Canary’) - Planning to go downstream from the creek
  • Amelia (Lionel) - At the miller’s creek
  • Leafia (Zelsh) - At the miller’s creek

:cityscape:: Granitehill
:timer_clock:: Morning~Noon

If central square is in the village (pardon my lack of common sense), then Arius would technically be heading the same way Wanderer does.

1 Like

speedrun

(Tfw you have a +6 bonus and you still end up with an 11)

1 Like

*looks at Geyde’s rolls*

:eyes:

1 Like

Why do you think I haven’t tried rolling yet

2 Likes

besides the fact I suck ass at all of these rolls

2 Likes

sorry for low activity ive been having a super exhausting wolf game on MU it just ended. had me drained

4 Likes

Don’t worry pal.
Not much is happening on our end AFAIK.

2 Likes