[RP] Play-By-Post Pathfinder

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 12

(+5, 17)

(hold on I’m rolling to see if I can beat squirrel. this isn’t useful I just don’t like it when he has a high number and I don’t.)

@discobot roll 1d20

1 Like

:game_die: 4

5 Likes

(Mathwise i think there might be times where rolling individually would be more optimal)

(…I dont think now is one of those times? But i need to do math and probably break out some excel)

2 Likes

You don’t spot any signs of blood on the trail you’re following from the village to the hill. But at the base of the hill, where the small footprints lead up to the entire-backside-and-rear-print you spotted earlier, there are traces of dried blood on the ground, and the water in the spring also looks slightly discolored. As you’re searching the area for blood, you also spot a scrap of linsey-woolsey fabric with reddish dye by the edge of the spring.

2 Likes

Drakor squatted next to the fabric.

(does it look like any of the fabric on Messire Kaver’s body?)

(also, assume that I’ve been relaying my observations to the rest of the party)

1 Like

(No, neither the type of fabric nor the pattern matches)

reference image


think like this, except redder (where the brown is) + a smaller piece of fabric

1 Like

Canary looks over the shoulder of Drakor at the fabric

(rolling for lore: does anyone I know have clothing of that colour/texture?)

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 10

(15)

(aka visibly not enough. Great.)

1 Like

(could I do a knowledge (local) check to see if I’ve seen anyone wearing that fabric before?)

You can actually think of one person you’ve seen wearing fabric that looks like that before — Serian stocks bolts of fabric in that pattern at her general store, and she has a dress made from that fabric. (It’d be pretty surprising if she were the only one in town with clothing matching that description, though.)

3 Likes

(you can, although you have only been in town for 1 day, so it’ll be limited to people you might have seen wearing it yesterday or today)

2 Likes

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 11

(you can’t remember seeing anyone wearing it yesterday or today)

Canary breathes a loud sigh.

“…Does anyone want to go see if the…”

“General store owner remembers who buys what off of her?”

2 Likes