[RP] Play-By-Post Pathfinder

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 10

(15)

(aka visibly not enough. Great.)

1 Like

(could I do a knowledge (local) check to see if I’ve seen anyone wearing that fabric before?)

You can actually think of one person you’ve seen wearing fabric that looks like that before — Serian stocks bolts of fabric in that pattern at her general store, and she has a dress made from that fabric. (It’d be pretty surprising if she were the only one in town with clothing matching that description, though.)

3 Likes

(you can, although you have only been in town for 1 day, so it’ll be limited to people you might have seen wearing it yesterday or today)

2 Likes

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 11

(you can’t remember seeing anyone wearing it yesterday or today)

Canary breathes a loud sigh.

ā€œā€¦Does anyone want to go see if theā€¦ā€

ā€œGeneral store owner remembers who buys what off of her?ā€

2 Likes

Drakor frowned. ā€œYou think she might have something to do with that fabric?ā€

((Arius has been at Granitehill for longer than one day, so surely he has some knowledge on the local’s clothing?))

((Rolling for +2 Knowledge-Local.))

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 7

ā€œShe sells it. The fabric. I think she mightve sold some to the murderer, some time ago. Potentially.ā€

2 Likes

(you’ve definitely seen fabric like it around, but you can’t quite remember where…)

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Drakor tapped his hood. ā€œAh, good catch. That did not occur to me.ā€

He looked at Arius. ā€œI think this fabric is our best lead, yeah? Have you seen anyone wearing it?ā€

1 Like

Canary gestures for him to pick it up, and provided he does, begins the walk to the front of the general store again.

2 Likes

ā€œSo far we have found what is potentially the scene of the crime and a potential lead on someone who might have sold clothing to the culprit… Well, I can’t say I’ve seen the fabric before, so I believe that you have our best lead thusfar!ā€

((For the record, he is lying for convenience. Saying he hasn’t seen the fabric before ends conversations faster than if he were to say ā€œI think I have seen it somewhere before, but I can’t recall when or whereā€¦ā€))

((At least when Canary thinks Arius is incompetent, she would say it’s because of his lack of attention and not because of his poor memory.))

1 Like

Arius follows the miller’s daughter to the general shop.

1 Like