[RP] Play-By-Post Pathfinder

It’s fairly late when Rabbit makes his way up the ladder. The loft itself is blanketed in straw, but Rabbit also has his own mattress laid out on top of it, with a little wooden chest at the feet of the mattress.

Rabbit looks pretty exhausted, but he still attempts to give you a friendly greeting, even if his voice sounds a little dead. “Good evening.”

2 Likes

“I see. And what is Pulura’s interest in this matter?”

“I do not know currently.”

Drakor opened his eyes. “To you as well.”

He tucked a dagger back into his belt.

Drakor looked at the young man. “May I ask you a question?”

He nods. “I understand. Perhaps you would be willing to join me for breakfast tomorrow to discuss the details of our arrangement?”

1 Like

He nods tiredly. “Go ahead.”

1 Like

“Sure.”

“Have you seen a man with one eye recently?” Drakor’s voice was quiet and calm, like a psychopathic lake.

(fine to like, turn in for the night in character)

2 Likes

He thinks for a moment. “Can’t say I have. Why?”

1 Like

“I bid you goodnight, then,” he says, gesturing as if to allow you to be the first to depart.

1 Like

(also, can I get a Perception check as you’re walking back to the tavern?)

“Just curious.” Drakor replied evenly. “He visited my town earlier but left before we could give him a present.”

1 Like

“Well, I hope you find your friend,” says Rabbit earnestly.

1 Like

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 4

(8)

1 Like

yeah this village sure is a village

8 Likes

it’s got houses and everything

7 Likes