Wanderer asks around for where Savil is.
It’s kind of clear to people by this point that he’s tipping his hand on what he thinks happened.
“I was unaware of this meeting. That changes things a lot.”
“And I don’t think it’s due to magic, none of the casters I am aware of here can perform such tricks.”
“Zelsh thinks it best that we all introduces ourselves firstvif we’ll all be investigating this murder. Zelsh’s name is Zelsh.” the half orc ontroduced himself politely.
3
(8 for heal)
“Are we investigating this murder?” Drakor asked. “I’m quite willing to contribute what I can, but unless he was stabbed by a bear my talents are not very relevant to this case.”
The masked man realized he hadn’t answered the question at hand. “My name is Drakor.”
Zelsh wants to get to the bottom of this snd nice to meet you Drakor." the half orc replied.
Seeing the crowd of characters grow, Arius… simply waits to see how the militia reacts.
(So many people… yet so few reactions from the authorities. Something doesn’t add up, but I can’t put my finger on what it is.)
He no longer smiles. He does not reveal his name to the half-orc whom Drakor introduced himself to. He simply waits and observes his surroundings.
Drakor nodded. “Likewise.”
He folded his arms and began to lean against a tree.
(while i’m at it)
(@Arete i’m going to roll Lore to see if I recognise any of the PCs (except ranta since i dunno her character’s location) on any real level, as in, “if i had seen anyone else here as actively being of the village or notable enough for me to know about due to my lore knowledge”)
9
(+5, 14. The… exact same as my other lore roll.)
“The boy? He was with Messire Kaver’s wife, at the temple. He’ll have made it to the central square by now, I reckon.”
Apart from the tracks made by the group of people that just arrived, you don’t see any signs of tracks leading to this stretch of the river. The rain might have cleared them away somewhat, but given that you can’t find any, it seems likely that this isn’t where the body entered the river.
(see above)
Yeah this sure is a body
It’s got some cuts and bruises
3