[RP] Play-By-Post Pathfinder

(You recognize a couple of them as recent arrivals who’ve been around for longer than ‘literally showed up last night’ – Zelsh [Leafia] arrived a few days ago, and Lionel [Amelia] has been staying in the village for [I believe] a few months now. (I’ll let them provide further details re:what your character would know, since it’s their characters.) You’re also familiar with Ranta’s character as being a local witch, but I don’t think they’re currently nearby.)

1 Like

[it sounded like there were some people interested in potentially checking out other locations, if your character wants to do this feel free to say “I am going to <place>”]

(She’d also probably know that Zelsh is looking for his adventurer brother that went missing if she’s been paying attention to what has been going on in town too.)

(1, I’m a girl. 2, My character’s a girl)

2 Likes

(How large is the river?)

((I am just curious what the village militia are doing now that the dead body has been found. If there is neither any request nor reward for aiding the investigation, then I plan to have Arius go back to the village to go find some work. Perhaps fix some broken palisades, hunt monsters in the forest, collect herbs, etc.))

((Considering I am not planning to join the investigation crew, there is no need for me to go in groups, right?))

Wanderer will go to the central square

(Sorry.)

Corrected.

Drakor began moving further upstream, looking for any signs of blood or tracks along the bank of the creek.

(Would this be Survival (track) or Perception?)

Canary does the same, but instead checking downstream.

2 Likes

[You can use either to find tracks, but following them further once you find them is (usually) specifically Survival]

1 Like

(I use perception)

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 4

(awesome.)

1 Like

(I use survival)

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 9

(15)

(Nvm 14 this is finding tracks not following)

((If I were to search for a job at Granitehill village, would I have to roll for perception, or is that just a given?))

(Not very wide, really just a creek – around ~20 feet at the point where the body is, and shallow enough to wade in.)