(From what you remember from looking at the body, you’d guess that the victim’s feet are much closer to the size of the middling footprints than the large ones.)
“…So… at least two… guilty people? People who witnessed or helped or committed the murder?”
“We’re going to…”
{Have to start talking to people really soon, right?}
(Are there any signs of blood along the trail?)
(make a perception check)
7
5
((Holy shit, we are rolling garbage.))
12
(+5, 17)
(hold on I’m rolling to see if I can beat squirrel. this isn’t useful I just don’t like it when he has a high number and I don’t.)
@discobot roll 1d20
4
(Mathwise i think there might be times where rolling individually would be more optimal)
(…I dont think now is one of those times? But i need to do math and probably break out some excel)
You don’t spot any signs of blood on the trail you’re following from the village to the hill. But at the base of the hill, where the small footprints lead up to the entire-backside-and-rear-print you spotted earlier, there are traces of dried blood on the ground, and the water in the spring also looks slightly discolored. As you’re searching the area for blood, you also spot a scrap of linsey-woolsey fabric with reddish dye by the edge of the spring.
Drakor squatted next to the fabric.
(does it look like any of the fabric on Messire Kaver’s body?)
(also, assume that I’ve been relaying my observations to the rest of the party)
(No, neither the type of fabric nor the pattern matches)
Canary looks over the shoulder of Drakor at the fabric
(rolling for lore: does anyone I know have clothing of that colour/texture?)
7