[RP] Trials of Madness - Completed - Apprentice, Magnus, Squirrel, and Windward emerge Victorious

no

“Naturally,” Deryn inclined his head. "I swear upon it.”

Evelyn blinks. “Information is power. And, after your pitiful showing earlier, I’m not quite sure I want you to have power, Deryn.”

This would make a great name

ok “Kitty the Blanket”

At least mine is memorable. Evelyn blankspace!!

im going to burn you

1 Like

*I’m

(By the way your nickname is “Eve”, don’t you wish to be called that? :joy_cat: )

I’m going to figure out the extent to which sentient blankets can feel pain, find out if unraveling fibers is akin to being skinned and having your veins ripped out for a human, and see how good small pieces of cloth are at providing fuel for combustion reactions.

2 Likes

Feel the power of the

ok

"What could you tell us about Balloony, the demonic clown detective?” Deryn spoke up suddenly, addressing the auctioneer with a gleam in his eyes.

The man stared at him, as if he’s insane

1 Like

“‘Demonic’ isn’t a necessarily literal descriptor,” Deryn allowed, intent on having his answer questioned.

“…”
“Have you gone mad?”

"Maybe I have. What’s your answer?”

1 Like

“…”
“What the actual hell are you even talking about?”

“He’s a clown detective who solves cases on the children’s tv show “Detective Balloony’s Travelling Circus!” Deryn exclaimed, parroting something a ‘friend’ had once said a long time ago. "What could you tell us about Balloony?”

1 Like

“What…”
“What the actual…”

The man stands in half confusion, half judgment

2 Likes

"Trust me, it’s a relevant question,” Deryn promised, sounding more enthusiastic than he had all auction. "Think of it as an experiment.”