SCoD 68 - Ascendance of the Unshackled - Unshackled win

nah i wanna be the last vote because if i’m dead i can’t be converted :joy_cat:

3 Likes

the first bit of that post feels like how i’d expect you to react as town though so i’ll take your name off my shit list momentarily i think

VOTE: Ashlyn
Starting here I think

@Ashlyn Hi come speak to me

We really need more posts

I just finished reading Ashylyn’s ISO in like 5 seconds, weeeeeeeee

I wonder… is there even anything that can be questioned and poked to give us progression?

We need less off topic garble and more thoughts about the game, yes!
Everyone has talked enough to have thoughts on them more or less i think besides Ashlyn

1 Like

There is! Plenty of people are readable i think

1 Like

Frosty the snowman definetly gave room to be meta’d and that’s good.

what is your meta analysis of frost?

Frost either is the most silent person to the point they get replaced out (done since Death City which was a misc from 2 years ago, that’s how frequently he does this :skull: )

or he’s exactly what I’ve pointed out earlier, he just does rash deductions like 2 posts in:

Let me provide some context, so Zoro out of the gates outted himself as Strigoi. I was asking the thread if we should keep him alive and try to consensus-use his abilities and Leafia said “I don’t know yet”

Frost hastily deducts that it’s pretty evil to try to negociate with the Neutral Evils so he decided to vote for both me and Leafia. Both of us flipped town.

1 Like

Shoot… It’s not Neutral Evils, it’s Neutral Chaos?

Something like that, basically Zoro claimed something that people did not want to exist within the game.

2 Likes

It doesn’t mean anything if they’re exactly the luminary tbh.

not really, the point of the first sentence was me being wrong on him not being town

scum are still scum and know they are scum regardless of if htey are luminary
the only thing the luminary does differently is that they lack true self preservation

:eye:

Give your gut a phone call and ask it why so

1 Like

While I am observant person, this doesn’t come to me as memorable for some reason.

Most silent person?

Yeah as in, you forget to be in the game!

Either way I don’t remember signing up for that.

Comparing to CoD2 and this game, what’s changed?

Here’s an example

VEZI 2885 DE RASPUNSURI ASCUNSE

Therefore haha you aren’t in the game you do not have voting power you do not exist