SCP FM(4/18) - Game thread, Day ???

I haven’t read the main thread but what is this and why are we here??

Ok just caught up
I’m super tired and sick still so my apologies if I randomly drop off

It doesn’t look like we’re dead, it just looks like a second game thread

There’s no way whoever did this is town because it doesn’t make any sense for a townie to split the thread

Probably a wolf ability but then it’s super OP because it essentially creates a neighborhood

Possibility of multiball mentioned again in the main game thread, yeah it could be a neut but I honestly can’t think of how this helps their wincon unless they somehow have access to whatever is said in this chat

It looks like we can vote for execution in this thread just like in the main thread, meaning there will likely be two total executions by the end of the day. If we’re all town then we’re absolutely fucked, but I want to take a closer look at your slots because if this was done by a wolf ability, I think they would’ve thrown in at least one wolf just to glean information.

1 Like

Do you think anything special happens depending on the alignment of the player we vote out here?

Like I’ve got this slight paranoia we got thrown in here by wolves and if we vote out a wolf, we’ll get punished for it

Nah, but what I do think is that there’s an impostor among us.

2 Likes

anyone else here think that Blizer’s reaction is like super scummy lmfao

1 Like

Alright, in the post I liked of yours I agree with a lot of what you’ve said.

If it was town then town would’ve split thread by doing this. I also expect they’d realise how f’d this looks and come clean in thread. It’d be great for town to do this, but I think it’s less likely.

Wolf ability is the most likely but I don’t see why overall it benefits them to send in 1 member (out of 4) to a neighbourhood when we all can probably agree where we stand on the towniness scale.

Multiball is eh, but the issue is we don’t know a size of a wolf team, so we don’t know if there’d be 2 teams or not. In an 18 player I’d expect there’s 4 or 5 total wolves.

So unless it’s a 2-2 multiball, I doubt it’s the case.

1 Like

As for the post I liked of Wazza’s, honestly, I think that Blizer overreacted but idk whether it’s townie or scummy. I know if I was there I’d freak the f out too.

Because I just talked about reading Min and I see 4 people just no longer in thread and player count lowered by 4 there.

I dislike how Blizer’s passing it off as a 4 kill with clean instead of considering other possibilities but trying to look from a perspective of someone in thread rn, I can kinda see why they’d say that as any faction. It’s just potentially a bit TMI-y too

As for discussion in thread, I guess we are in that Old Man SCP’s dimension.
I know nothing SCP basically so I’m just going off what they’re saying while internally thinking ‘WTF is everything? What did I sign up for?’

He might be trying to throw the rest of the thread off by making them think we’re dead
Like what if we can still be targeted by players in the main thread?
kinda doubt it but I’m just thinking

Wonder if we ever get returned to the main thread or if they see the flips that happen here

On a side note, Silviu trying to clear Blizer for his reaction to us getting yeeted out of the main game was ???

Oh god, I hope we do get returned.
The question is… if we are in this ‘pocket dimension’ then would the SCP be with us or not?
I’d think so based on the description I just looked up

Lemme look that up, too

1 Like

the op legit makes it clear that we’ll be returned, calm down

1 Like

SCP-106, the Old Man

it was seen in the last SCP game

1 Like

Alright, well, I think it’s more likely the SCP is between Wazza/YBW than Wind based on how conversation has gone.

That is if any of us did this. As it’s possible we were all just dragged to this dimension and then basically we’re going to be forced to off one of us.

it’s not me, I’m confirmed town dw

Either way, I think you’re evil tbh, Kiiruma