SCP FM(4/18) - Game thread, Day ???

In all honesty if one of us has to be sacrificed I’m fine with it being me.
Because I feel like it could easily be the following:
You and Wind were added in here because yall are townie and strong voices
I was added because I’m inactive and an easy mis-elim
YBW was added because either they are the SCP (which would make them scum) or they were the other main thread.

Perhaps this was done on purpose to try and make us tie it?
If ‘someone’ has to be sacrificed and we tie, I’d expect maybe we literally all die and that’s their tactics.

*main thread wagon

If YBW isn’t scum and someone else (Whether that be an NK or Scum) did it, why throw YBW in here? He’s a destined lynch anyway.
If YBW is scum and a scum did it, why throw YBW in here anyway? He’s suspicious so throwing him in a possible sacrificial
If YBW is scum and an NK did it, why throw YBW in here once more because he’s a possible destined lynch?
If YBW did it then lmao

Furthermore this kinda situation makes me paranoid about f’ing everything. Meaning it’s a great idea to force me into some BS like this

I ain’t paranoid at all, idk about you but idc about what happens here

Ok this is interesting
Why yeet YBW into another dimension when he’s top wagon in the main thread, if he’s scum and it’s a scum ability? It probably just nearly guarantees he gets voted out in most cases.
Unless he’s actually a designated misyeet and has been all day.

1 Like

Yeah but I think you were removed in thread maybe because you were doing too well? If you are town that is.

As you’re a strong leader sorta person

Supposedly the OP doesn’t lie and there are no NKs

apologies let me amend this

Me? I did absolutely nothing today besides sleep lmao

If YBW is scum and a neutral did it, why throw YBW in here once more because he’s a possible destined lynch?*

1 Like

It could be designated misyeet is what I’m getting at here.
We could all be town, forced to go after each other, and then if one of us flips town it looks worse to the rest of us here.

Instead of being a ‘4 person kill’ like some people in thread were saying, this could cause a 4 way situation where each of us thinks scum is involved.

I meant to reply to Wazza lol

1 Like

Executioner? Who was on YBW’s wagon other than myself?

I was doing well, you fr here?

Were any of us actually doing well or did they target today’s slankers?

Honestly, has anyone posted that they townread all of us? If so it could hint that they did it and they put us in here because they townread us

I’m being honest, you’re a big leader Wazza idk wtf I’m saying anymore but I’m damn worried about this and I think it’s going to just get worse as game goes on as we’re going to keep looking back here and thinking ‘what if…’

me and you were heavily townread tbf

2 Likes

mainly because of me, I’m awesome, you’re welcome

1 Like