SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

Okay uh

Ill be honest i mean as in a more generalized matter of his posts and play

But still, i commend the effort here tbh, and if you werent kinda Mech town (Which i dont view as confirmation in a bastard game), the effort and commitment of your post, read and thought process of squirrel off of one post is pretty much locktown i wont lie.

Also Agree to Disagree with the read right now on Squirrel (i could be tunnel visoning a bit here tbh, but i can see T!squirrel existing, i just feel personally there are more points towards W!Squirrel than T!Squirrel) when you can/have the mental capacity to go over silvu’s posts and play, i would like to hear it aswell

1 Like

Hang on, let me do the full version:

Execution votes:

Voted Voters Votes
YoubutWorse Zone_Q11, Blizer, Leafia 3/8
Silviu200530 Squirrel2412 1/8
WindwardAway Aelin 1/8
[Not voting] EliThePsycho, eevee, Kiiruma, min, Italy, YoubutWorse, Gorta, WindwardAway, Silviu200530, Wazza

Crate votes:

Voted Voters Votes
min min, Zone_Q11, Leafia 3
Aelin Aelin 1
[Not voting] EliThePsycho, eevee, Kiiruma, Italy, YoubutWorse, Gorta, Blizer, Squirrel2412, WindwardAway, Silviu200530, Wazza

Bro. I didn’t even realize Gorta was in this game until I made this VC.
@Gorta, where the heck are you?

2 Likes

hes one with the Trees

4 Likes

also

@ElizaThePsycho
Whats your reads and thought process on the game so far?

I remember reading a post of him asking for everyone to not treat him as Gorta.
–but it’s kinda hard to not do that when he is often not even available.

3 Likes

*by this I mean to not treat him as “the one guy that is always with the trees lol”

game is hard

1 Like

0-0

Readlist please, even if the game iis hard

i wanna see where your head is at right now

Good to know. (-_-)

I feel like Haskell: That programming language is lazy and just skims everything unless it is given the order to evaluate something first before actually doing something with it.

Sigh… I’ll go try reading Squirrel again.

3 Likes

mate all of my reads were literally just
“atlas scummy, aelin townie”
and we can see how that one turned out

2 Likes

okay

how about this

how do you feel about the other players from what you seen from them so far?

Anywords to describe how you feel about it

Squirrel, up to P#511

I’m not siding with either Squirrel or min.

I do think that Squirrel’s use of his first post as anchor to remind himself and other of some weird posts is weird itself and pointless, as we also have a useful tool called our Role PMs where we can dump all our thoughts into without having anyone complain about it. I’d understand it if you want to quote something that piques your interest, but if you aren’t going to do anything with it “yet”, then you could’ve just chucked it to your Role PM.

At the same time, I don’t see Squirrel’s post, specifically his post about Italy, as rolefishing or encouraging rolefishing as min has stated.

Get used to it. :expressionless:

That’s a contradiction though. If w!Squirrel would post his random stuff in wolf chat, then it should be town-indicative of you to dump your random thoughts here.
The intention is there, but the argument is wrong.
Now the question is: Does this come from town or scum? …tbh, I only see this as a way of deflecting the topic / attack, which I can see anyone do as either alignment.

This is a hasty generalization, which… IDK NAI.
The thing that perked my interest is the fact that this is Squirrel’s second mention of “if scum, then they talk in wolf chat” which is… not exactly a good argument. (Is this angleshooting? Probably not, but it doesn’t feel “right”)

Wazza was given >rand town, and Squirrel was given >rand null. Why was this anything worth being happy about?

Using level zero thinking, it feels like Squirrel is happy about being read as anything other than >rand w, which I assume is what Leafia gave to Italy. I don’t think that Squirrel would be happy about getting nullread as town. According to level zero thinking, it makes more sense if Squirrel is scum.

However, Squirrel could just be joking about this as town. The entire tone in that upper half of the post just seems… fluffy, and not serious at all.

…bruh, @Blizer, I can’t do this. All my thoughts end up in hedges.
I can’t make up my mind.

Zone, its fine to take a break, and you dont need to fully focus on Squirrel

Focus on other slots if you need to aswell (Silvu, YBW, etc.)

2 Likes

Alright since no one is posting and im bored and wanna do something, heres a readlist:
Consider it like a range of things relative to others

Town

Wazza - I like what they said about Wind, think it points to her having a greencheck on wind which could mean literally nothing since it is a bastard game but I think the way they went around it is what theyd do if they were town.
Wind - Has what I think is a greencheck against them, which could mean nothing since bastard game yadada but I think the way they handled it points to their alignment
Aelin - I townread Aelin, but also acknowledge that they are very good at this game and would probably be great as a deepwolf so… yeah
Zone - His posts I think are towny (i dont remember playing with him much) and apparently he got confirmed but I’m not entirely sure how, so I’d like to hear some explanation from him on why exactly he is confirmed

Min - I think he’s the main candidate for getting the crate, which is fine bc I think they are likely town, none of their posts really hit me in a weird way and I can see them all form a towny perspective
Blizer - Honestly kinda scumread them going into today, but a lot of their posts today I really like and I think have helped town. Not a super hard townlean but they can go here for now

Leafia - Shes being leafia, but in what (i think) is a towny way? If I’m being completely honest I have no idea to read leafia and simply rely on other people to do it for me.
Eli - Hes posting more than usual, I think, which is good, and probably points to him being town

Gorta - Hasn’t been posting much, which is gorta like and NAI
Kiiruma - Posting doesn’t exactly remind me of Sorc 17, which they were town in. Guess im expecting longer posts from them for that reason which I haven’t really seen much of. (also potentially had TMI on atlas being town?)
Eevee - Claimed neut and has been doing much, eh

Squirrel - I remember seeing a post yesterday that felt weird but I forgot what it was :P
Italy - I feel like despite the fact they’ve posted so much, I don’t remember much content from them and I wanna see more from them so I have an actual reason to townread them
Silviu - Again, dont remember much from them despite them posting so much, want to see more content and also know that other people scumread them (don’t know exact reasons however)

Scum

anyway Im tired and am gonna go to bed now, might still be looking at thread in a bit since I have some HW to do still but wont be paying as much attention. Note that a few of these reads are a bit forced since I wanted to give a read on everybody, but this is basically what I think about every slot without delving too deep into isoing them and their posts

2 Likes

Uhh, what post do you think kiiruma had TMI on atlas being Town?

these 3 all mention how Kiiruma TR Atlas, which I guess can be genuine as well. I want to hear other peoples thoughts on this, and also the last post I quoted specifically bc I think that has the highest likelihood of TMI IMO

1 Like

@YoubutWorse is it one of these 3 posts?

1 Like

I dont think it is TMI imo

but there is a significant amount of Hedge surronding the slot, which isnt the best look tbh

like, i can see what you mean with that last post, but i would need to check the context of when they posted that exactly

1 Like