SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

Hello I have seen yall having quoted my posts, so I got notified and have hopped on.
Honestly the hedge comes from me not being too confident but I can say I think I’d make that post as any alignment tbh

Looking back at context its when Atlas fake-claimed their role, which isnt super damning, and i dont think that was TMI exactly? maybe others see it as TMI maybe, but i dont think it is.

Yeah i know it is NAI, cause town can be uneasy if they read the lead wagon as a Town.

I have a question though, Why not try to atleast defend/argue for Atlas there if you read him as town

And even then, why jump on his wagon, even though you town read him (I know you jumped off, but why jump on?)

1 Like

Atlas themselves had given up, it’s a bit hard to fight for a top wagon with any more than a ‘this feels wrong, do you guys think wolf wagon would be so defeatist already?’ which I kinda had said.

As for the second part, that would be Atlas’ claim causing me to vote them and I rescinded it when they rescinded their claim. If you look into the posts surrounding it you would have seen that.

I would’ve wanted to benefit them however possible

yeah, but you could still have tried to defend them, even if they give up. If you read that slot has town, and you absolutely believe town is about to misyeet, its atleast worth a shot to atleast try to defend them. Litten made an attempt, even if it failed, he tried to defend Atlas there from being yeeted cause he town read him from his behaviour

Okay, thats atleast some context for that, but it still looks weird tbh (I understand cause of the claim, but it adds more to your hedgey behaviour around the slot.)

Im prolly heading to bed relatively soon

Im just gonna study for the rest of the night, so ill likely wont be on till im awake

GN

3 Likes

Good night YBW.

1 Like

Hmmm, I’m not so sure it’s TMI but it could be. I’ll need to look closer into it tomorrow morning.

1 Like

I think I’ll head to bed as well, so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

catching up before the thread gets too long

decided to string things out into multiple replies since I’m not post capped this game

1 Like

that reason seems a bit weak to defend silviu

you could always ask for someone else to volunteer

but actually

I’m not volunteering so I really can’t say anything

:eyes:

I know I said that I wouldn’t wallpost

but I’m going to make an exception because I want to reply to all of blizer’s posts at once

2 Likes

also /vote min for crate @Host_Account_1

before I forget

wallpost is still in progress but I have to dip for a couple hours

will return

1 Like

hm
/vote min for crate @Host_Account_1
heal me minny :blue_heart:

2 Likes

why does this have six likes

1 Like

i
really cant concentrate on anything at the moment
i hope its just a temporary, lack of sleep thing

hopefully after i sleep and get back from school ill be better
please hold me to this

2 Likes

Execution votes:

Voted Voters Votes
YoubutWorse Zone_Q11, Blizer, Leafia 3/8
Silviu200530 Squirrel2412 1/8
WindwardAway Aelin 1/8
[Not voting] EliThePsycho, eevee, Kiiruma, min, Italy, YoubutWorse, Gorta, WindwardAway, Silviu200530, Wazza

Crate votes:

Voted Voters Votes
min min, Zone_Q11, Leafia, Squirrel2412, Aelin 5
[Not voting] EliThePsycho, eevee, Kiiruma, Italy, YoubutWorse, Gorta, Blizer, WindwardAway, Silviu200530, Wazza

@Wazza Do you still want that crate?

my internet is pretty terrible tonight

1 Like