SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

So why did you not mention this in that post, and instead just leave the conclusion?
I was wrong about your argument being wrong; it was incomplete. Why?

Oh. I don’t get it. I do undedstand that it’s meant as a joke, but… oh well.

Why is D1 Italy interesting? What happened to the other players at D1? What happened to Eli, Kiiruma, and Gorta?

Honestly, i wont respond to all the individual posts within that wall ill say this though

I had zone do that iso of you to make sure i wasnt being confbias/tunneling on you (I believe i said this earlier when i had zone go through your posts.)

Your response was pretty good though to my points, and i hope to see more in the future (Hopefully in less walls, cause they are a pain in the ass to read).

Also, the reason why i have w/w on you and silvu wasnt on your end more so, but on silvu’s end, with how he was reacting towards your slot so far from what ive seen, your end is decent, but fakeable if you are w/w.

Im likely am confbiasing, but there are things i cant exactly shake.

1 Like

@Squirrel2412

This is why Litten was wolfleaning/reading you yesterday, just wanted to clairfy, it was nothing to do regarding atlas as you stated in your wall post.

Its also something i agree with and saw from your play so far WHEN he said it at the time.

Oh yeah

in regards to italy, if he hasnt changed much since i last played

If he actually dies in content today, hes likely a wolf

I hate these type of tells, but from what i remember from W!Italy he just dies in terms of content.

also forgot to do this

/vote min for weapons crate

@Squirrel2412

when you can, please give me your read on silvu, im interested to see what you truly think of the slot after the iso

Im gonna be busy with studying and an exam today, so ill try to be on when i can

Execution votes:

Voted Voters Votes
YoubutWorse Zone_Q11, Blizer, Leafia, WindwardAway 4/8
Silviu200530 Squirrel2412 1/8
WindwardAway Aelin 1/8
[Not voting] EliThePsycho, eevee, Kiiruma, min, Italy, YoubutWorse, Gorta, Silviu200530, Wazza

Crate votes:

Voted Voters Votes
min min, Zone_Q11, Leafia, Squirrel2412, Aelin, Wazza, Silviu200530, WindwardAway, Blizer 9
eevee eevee 1
[Not voting] EliThePsycho, Kiiruma, Italy, YoubutWorse, Gorta

Hey @eevee, if you’re actually a neutral, what’s your wincon? I know it’s not anti-town because you have literally not done anything to increase your thread presence at all, so is it something like survival?

I never thought about it that way actually

I di agree now that really isn’t ai like I thought it was

I just realized I had to change my discord user on numerous websites since I’ve changed it goddammit brb

he… kinda did this last time he was town, so thats what im basing it off of

Sorry about that, if you look at the readlist I had you near the top where I had more of my townreads, I was trying to say that it points to your alignment being town

This is actually a really good point, figuring out what exactly makes this game bastard will probably help with mech solving I don’t know how to figure that out though

oh yeah and I keep forgetting to do this, bleh

/vote min for crate

no offense but dwelling on what abilities people have in a bastard game probably will make everyone go insane and that isnt great when this game is already a forest

3 Likes

eevee is either town or actually neutral

on the other hand, /vote italy @Host_Account_1

their content on d2 is significantly lower to their content d1 and its worrying

i wouldnt usually mind this as everyones treeing

but italy didnt tree on d1

they posted like. 200 times

and the content in their posts doesnt make up for it either

Italy is usually active d1 as either alignment

question is how active he is the following days

hes posted less than 10 times today

i think so let me recheck