SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

1. fluff

2. “i had time to collect my thoughts” yet only talks about ybw and nobody else

3. continuation to 2

4. continuation to 3

5. mech talk

yeah

if he only adds like

15 more posts by EoD with lacking content

yeah, hes wolf

the thing that sucks is the fact im standing right in the middle of a forest

1 Like

this game i mean

Tree fm, postcap is like 3 daily

1 Like

imagine if gorta joined and hyperposted

2 Likes

Execution votes:

Voted Voters Votes
YoubutWorse Zone_Q11, Blizer, Leafia, WindwardAway 4/8
Italy min 1/8
Silviu200530 Squirrel2412 1/8
WindwardAway Aelin 1/8
[Not voting] EliThePsycho, eevee, Kiiruma, Italy, YoubutWorse, Gorta, Silviu200530, Wazza

Crate votes:

Voted Voters Votes
min min, Zone_Q11, Leafia, Squirrel2412, Aelin, Wazza, Silviu200530, WindwardAway, Blizer, YoubutWorse 10
eevee eevee 1
[Not voting] EliThePsycho, Kiiruma, Italy, Gorta
1 Like

oh yeah i had a read on eevee too

i think hes either town bsing or neutral

i feel like hed give a little bit more of a shit about the game as scum butidk

1 Like

This looks scuffed. Are we actually getting anything from voting YBW? I am being a hypocrite here, but he just feels like any other tree in this game.

I’d rather go back to my original vote.
Leafia’s post about pressure voting YBW seems suspicious. It doesn’t even hold any value to pressure vote a tree at this point.

/vote Leafia @Host_Account_1

did you see the posts i made about italy? what do u think abt them

im not trying to tree ok, im here its just like idk what to do
also I have school

I am neutral about it. I don’t have enough meta on Italy to actually agree or disagree with your case.

I’m fine with pressuring Italy, but I’d rather focus on Leafia first, who would more than likely respond to my vote than Italy, who’s only posted less than 10 posts after 21 hours has passed.

Okay, if everyone’s going to have this attitude then how about we just execute all trees first before we even bother scumhunting?

Pray to RNG that all wolves are slankers, and just go off from there. The silence is starting to get on my nerves.

It’s a really busy time for a lot of people, I have finals next week, christmas is really soon. I can’t really blame people for not putting 100% of their effort into the game

So

Eli i think slanks as either alignment tbh (Which grates on my nerves yes)

Gorta is Treeman

Italy slanks when hes wolf, when hes town hes usually more active.

1 Like

So you’re telling me that we’ll have to make do with everyone when they’re not at their best?

…well this is scuffed.

I am going to predict this now.
There will be nothing useful or “spicy” for the entirety of D2 until it’s like 6 hours before EOD.

Mark my words.

2 Likes

@Italy, you have been found guilty by at least three people. How do you plead?

1 Like

its very very very hard when the playerlist consists of the usual trees and people who are busy and when they ARENT putting in 100% effort they are treeing even more than usual which results in a forest with people who dont know what theyre doing and bad guys

imagine a game with just the usual lhf who barely post enough to even be readable

it ruins the game and is why this game has the solving in it based around the same like 3 people whove even posted enough to be remotely read past something level 1

1 Like