SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

yeah thats kind of the issue imo rn

Outside of a couple slots

everyone’s reads feel very surface level in terms of substance

which is just

blegh

this game is an experiment im calling it

1 Like

No

An experiment is Orange creating a game where everyone was a jester, just to prove a point of how toxic the role was

3 Likes

i plead currently dying in a bed of illness

2 Likes

ouch

Mood
I just slept forever and can’t get rid of my fever
I think I have the flu despite getting the vaccine :/ I feel dead

1 Like

…I wish you get well soon. :pensive:

I hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

I think I have enough paranoia on Squirrel’s slot for everyone but I’m willing to at least consider the possibility that he’s town.

This has admittedly been something that has been bugging me. What if Atlas was a wolf with a day ability that allowed him to appear to flip as vanilla town? I don’t know how viable it is, but it’s something I thought of last night after heading off and I’ve been tinfoiling it ever since.

If you want to pressure Italy then do so. Use your vote constructively. Actually vote for who you think is a wolf. A pressure vote on someone actually producing content and interacting with the thread is dumb.

That being said, it doesn’t look like my vote on YBW is achieving what I thought it would and Zone is honestly right when he says that keeping a pressure vote on YBW is dumb. So I’m changing it. Min honestly has a good case on Italy since Italy really has dipped it seems, but Blizer’s case on Squirrel looks more like wolfy agenda than anything at this point. It just feels like Blizer is using Litten’s wolfread on Squirrel to push him for a misyeet to me. Maybe it’s just gut mostly, but I can’t shake that feeling.

/vote Blizer @Host_Account_1

I hope both Wind and Italy get better soon.

1 Like

Hello, I promised to do a read on Squirrel.

Squirrel mostly wants to deduce stuff right away, so to see who they are truly, let’s poke some of their logic.

But I’ll just question some of his posts:

Do you think Litten is doing a theater with me or something zzzzz.
*Litten voted me for showing support of Leafia.
*I told Litten the reason why I believe Leafia is townie.

Is this an afterthought? The “idk man” sounds really off.
*You are not confident of me making others push on somebody else because?
*Also I acknowledge this is preflip!Atlas, so the initial thought here might need to be updated.

Squirrel, why are you suspecting me exactly? It’s not clear to me. Also the mention of me having TMI.

@Squirrel2412 Sooo I promised you to do an ISO on you, but I just simply need more information to make my mind about you, care to comment some more sometimes? :eyes:

Lynch votes

Voted Voters Votes
YoubutWorse Blizer, WindwardAway 2/8
Italy min 1/8
Silviu200530 Squirrel2412 1/8
WindwardAway Aelin 1/8
Leafia Zone 1/8
Blizer Leafia 1/8
[Not voting] EliThePsycho, eevee, Kiiruma, Italy, YoubutWorse, Gorta, Silviu200530, Wazza

Weapon crate votes

Voted Voters Votes
min min, Zone_Q11, Leafia, Squirrel2412, Aelin, Wazza, Silviu200530, WindwardAway, Blizer, YoubutWorse 10
eevee eevee 1
[Not voting] EliThePsycho, Kiiruma, Italy, Gorta

Minnie, how about we hype people to instead of being trees, they’re alive like tree stumps?

3 Likes

okay im bored and wanna procrastinate my schoolwork, someone give me something to do

Give a very long explanation of this message.

And try to theorize about bastard mechanics (if we are allowed :eyes:) on the side.

the only real mechanic IK that makes the game bastard is jester, so :P

is this what you asked?

Silviu earlier in the day promised to give a read on Squirrel in order to show to the rest of the town that they were actively participating in the Secure Contain Protect Forum Match on Fortress of Lies dot com. He stated, “Squirrel mostly wants to deduce stuff right away, so to see who they are truly, let’s poke some of their logic.” I think the author, Silviu200530 intended for this message to explain their intention later in the passage, as they are seen later questioning squirrel’s intentions with some of their messages. He then directly quotes Squirrel as saying “tonally it feels a bit on the theatrical side”. Squirrel stated this in a sentence stating that one of the author’s statement was a bit theatrical. To be theatrical means to play pretend or act a certain way towards someone in a way, usually used by members of the informed minority in order to distance themselves from eachother. It’s important to note that this statement was taken pre-Atlas flip. To flip means to (in most cases), die, and have your rolecard shown. Atlas flipped town, so it’s important to note that this was before that information was shown publicly. Silviu responds to these statements by asking to Squirrel, “Do you think Litten is doing a theater with me or something zzzzz. *Litten voted me for showing support of leafia. * I told litten the reason why I believe Leafia is towny”. Alright im done doing this im bored again

3 Likes

Goodbye mister YBW

adios :wave:

what does this mean tho

Malicious compliance for the win! Laughs Heading out for RL stuff now too so talk to everyone more later. :sleepingleafeon:

2 Likes

Oh, I thought you’re leaving

Silviu shoots YBW and YBW fucking dies

2 Likes