SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

I hate how Squirrel is suddenly scumreading me solely because I want to survive the execution here. v!Squirrel is smarter than that. Yeah, Squirrel is likely a wolf.

Execution votes

Voted Voters Votes
Leafia Gorta, Squirrel2412, EliThePsycho 3/6
EliThePsycho Silviu200530, Zone_Q11 2/6
Italy min, Leafia 2/6
Squirrel2412 Aelin 1/6
[Not voting] eevee, Italy, Blizer

Weapon crate votes

Voted Voters Votes
min min, Zone_Q11, Leafia, Squirrel2412, Aelin, Silviu200530, Blizer 7
eevee eevee 1
[Not voting] EliThePsycho, Italy, Gorta

/vote Eli He’s probably w/w with Squirrel honestly for that vote. @Host_Account_1

Alright

Ill be honest im kinda conflicted right now tbh

If you’re a wolf, vote me. If you’re a villager, vote Eli.

Wasn’t Eli the type to freeze whenever he’s scum?
Wash my eyes with water if I’m wrong, but he doesn’t look towny at all.

…aaand you’re back to being scummy again.

First you scumread Squirrel. Then you OMGUS’ed him without resolving your dispute.
Then you push Eli because you think he is scum, rather than because of self-persevation.

Ya, I’m going back.

/vote Leafia
@Host_Account_1

1 Like

Execution votes

Voted Voters Votes
Leafia Gorta, Squirrel2412, EliThePsycho, Zone_Q11 4/6
EliThePsycho Silviu200530, Leafia 2/6
Italy min 1/6
Squirrel2412 Aelin 1/6
[Not voting] eevee, Italy, Blizer

Weapon crate votes

Voted Voters Votes
min min, Zone_Q11, Leafia, Squirrel2412, Aelin, Silviu200530, Blizer 7
eevee eevee 1
[Not voting] EliThePsycho, Italy, Gorta

well yes but actually no

That doesnt work like that and you know it.

My issue with you is that i feel like you have been dropping today in terms of quality, and im seeing shades of W!Leafia with your behaviour around Squirrel pointing out your contradiction

The other side of things, I still Wolflean squirrel, but hes been improving today in terms of townplay

1 Like

I did get it checked each time although I rarely if ever get sick luckily. At least I think I had it a few times. I know I had it at least once.

1 Like

Im not gonna vote Leafia, because i fear the quickhammer from someone like Silvu if hes lurking in the forest rn

Remind me why you scumleaned Squirrel again?

Are you paying any attention to this game Zone? I am voting Eli out of self preservation and because I believe he’s likely to be scum. Look at the votes and get your vote back on Eli.

Mix of his day 1 being very spectator-y and non-connected from the thread plus legacy read from Litten on the slot, who is someone i trust with his reads

similar to silvu, but silvu i feel hasnt imrpoved that much today compared to squirrel

1 Like

Of course I’m going to vote for my counterwagon and try to get people to vote for it too. It’s what anyone would do regardless of alignment.

eeugh

i second this movement

are you a neutral

no

Why are you voting Eli suddenly when it gained popularity?