SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

i thought you broke out of the meta of doing nothing all game

1 Like

His sole reasoning for voting me is because Iā€™m doing everything that I can to survive. Itā€™s a completely NAI thing to do and heā€™s trying to make me saying a true statement look like Shade towards Italy. Heā€™s too smart to do that as a villager.

Uhā€¦ No. This word means: ā€œI know I am good. I am useful alive. Get someone else to die.ā€

What you did in this post was:

• OMGUS Eli
  • Somehow conclude that he is W/W with Squirrel, whom you previously also OMGUSā€™ed

No trace of self-preservation at all.

1 Like

well yes, but actually no

ā€¦You already know the answer to that. Iā€™ve only stated it a million times. Iā€™m doing everything that I can do to survive the execution today. Thatā€™s not AI like Squirrel wants you to believe.

I had a game where me and lol!Alice voted Eli for being frozen wolf but Eli was actually town that didnā€™t do much progress. Eli you better not have a red name.

1 Like

im gonna come out and say it towns probably gonna lose this game bcuz i literally rely on people talking on a normal basis and it feels impossible when the people talking are unreadable

until someone flips scum im not gonna be either to do proper isoing either

2 Likes

able*

Oh. Yeah. Now I remember.

We have slightly over 60 minutes to discuss. Why are you panicking instead of continuing to talk with Squirrel, or ask others for their opinions regarding your matter?
Instead of ā€œbeing optimisticā€, you went straight into pessimism, and concluded that he has to be scum without any logic I can reason with.

ā€“and this is just flawed logic entirely.

in my, peopleā€™s tounge, it means
ā€œmaybe i should play miscs only :(ā€

Minnie hereā€™s my major tip. Thereā€™s scummies that are able to fabricate any type of reads when theyā€™re not under duress.

So like Blitzā€™ doing, try to cause pressure to get people to trip over themselves if they are wolves. For example Iā€™m townreading you because of your interaction with lol!Atlas and lol!Blitz.

Wrong. Itā€™s voting for my CW and someone that I believe could be scum. How is that not self preservation? You think I donā€™t care if a wolf or a different villager gets executed today? Iā€™d rather get someone I think likely to be a wolf down and self preservation isnā€™t AI. Iā€™d be trying it whether I was a villager or a wolf.

Are you saying that you scumread Blizer?

realistically? i still want to vote italy

1. i feel bad for doing so

2. i look like a total dickhead especially if italy ends up being town considering they are really sick

ill be honest

lets give the slot another day, have him recover a bit from his bronchitis IRL and if he still hasnt picked up his play

We yeet him

alright cool

I canā€™t tell what Zone is, he sounds like a town leader, but Iā€™m afraid to clear him in case of deepwolf.

No, Iā€™m saying Blitz helped me realize who Minnie is

ive been liking those recent posts from zone as well tbh

1 Like

@Shade what do you have to say about this

1 Like