SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

This is the case.

Leafia why donā€™t you kamikaze? SCP is a horrifying concept like imperialist Japan, ya know :relieved:

So, Leafia, do a legacy read instead of defending. Iā€™m not seeing any progress.

If you have been wolf reading me since day 1

Why havenā€™t you been pushing me then

Like, If you have been wolf reading me the entire time, point out and push those reason, build a case on me

It feels like your just wolf reading me for the sake of wolf reading me, even if you gave a reason to vote me, you never pointed out which exact posts I had that were wolfy with my push on squirrel

Outside of small interactions and the vote against me, you have been ignoring my slot entirely tbh

Iā€™m not one to give up like that. Trust me. You donā€™t want me dead. Especially after we lost one powerful PR already. I canā€™t say anything more due to anticlaim but when I saw there was an FM game based on the SCP Foundation, I was really excited to play in it because Iā€™m a huge fan of the SCP Foundation and I donā€™t intend to die this early in. I donā€™t know if I could take it honestly.

Hey people, I townread Leafia because from my experience, sheā€™s trying to be as transparent as ever to show you guys that she means no harm (you know how self-concious wolves are) but in return sheā€™s not differentiating after-thoughts with full conceptual ideas.

1 Like

We donā€™t want you dead?

I canā€™t really remember most of the reasons and my focus has been elsewhere until now. A cop can even check me tonight if you want.

You canā€™t say what abilities you have like Minnie told us about her ability about crates, I believe

I mean

Leafia is at l2 atm

So that should be telling of threadstate atm

1 Like

:confused:
Yā€™know what? Iā€™ll entertain this thought.

/vote EliThePsycho
@Host_Account_1

Iā€™m exhausted, and I have other stuff to do.
@Blizer, Iā€™m letting you be the deciding factor.

2 Likes

Correct. It would be a huge blow to the town especially if all four of the disappeared people are town. Iā€™ll reveal as much as I think I can tomorrow. Iā€™m going to try something tonight and if it works, it should clear me with any luck.

Min exists Aswell

I mean, they can also decide lmao

Correct. It would be way too risky.

@min your thoughts on Eli and Leafia.

Leafia you might not have much time to live, do something.

The only thing I can say about you is the thing with the transparency as Iā€™ve had the same strategy youā€™ve been using. But maybe others didnā€™t even conceptualize this.

Execution votes

Voted Voters Votes
EliThePsycho Silviu200530, Leafia, Zone_Q11 3/6
Leafia Gorta, Squirrel2412, EliThePsycho 3/6
Italy min 1/6
Squirrel2412 Aelin 1/6
[Not voting] eevee, Italy, Blizer

Weapon crate votes

Voted Voters Votes
min min, Zone_Q11, Leafia, Squirrel2412, Aelin, Silviu200530, Blizer 7
eevee eevee 1
[Not voting] EliThePsycho, Italy, Gorta

u are evil. making me make choices when u should be

We both are making this choice, I just want to hear from u

Minnie I believe Blizer is not wolf.

Youā€™re thinking Blizer is wolf for the RT theyā€™ve pulled on you, right?