SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

Gorta and Eli literally voted Leafia because lol!Popularity, I don’t like that

I don’t know how exactly min came to be trusted. I know we agreed on having them get the weapon crate, and that’s pretty much all I remember about min.

Meanwhile, I have seen how you react at the world-splitting event, and I judge that I can trust you.

dont know

What can I do? All I’ll say is that by tomorrow, I should know whether Blizer is a wolf or not with a high degree of accuracy, but only if I survive until then.

I trust Minnie because how they reacted to Atlas and Blizer, both having similarities even if one’s different than the other.

/vote eli @Host_Account_1

1 Like

May you check Zone instead for me?

Hmmm, either Zone or Blizer. I’ll keep it at WIFOM for the wolves just in case.

I hate this

Why is it up to me

I’m bad with pressure.

Blizer don’t worry, as long as your REASONING for voting one of these 2 is very reasonable, you won’t be clapped upon.

/vote Leafia

I’ll be honest

They have dropped substantially in the past hour.

Like, full on crater of a grave bad.

Also, I’d rather get info, Eli gives us jack shit in terms of solving and associatioms

2 Likes

leafia is just a naturally suspicious and flaily person and while it would pain me to let them make it to endgame
someone said eli freezes as wolf?

Like I said, vote Eli if you’re a villager because I’ll be able to potentially clear you and vote me if you’re a wolf since if I survive, I’ll probably know by tomorrow.

Idk if he does

But like I have seen him act like this as town and wolf which is sadly NAI

I know what your claiming but like

I can’t exactly trust that, as you could be claiming that for self pres, and that’s prolly the only role you could claim in this situation that will make people hesitate

I literally haven’t and this is openwolfing I think. Why are you so afraid of me potentially finding out for certain your alignment tonight? Do you really want to lose another PR that badly?

This isn’t openelwolfing

I legit think your a wolf rn with your behaviour

It’s been part of your wolf play before

You flail, contradict yourself, omgus others who wolf read you etc.

Italy, I think your the big vote here, cause we tied at l2 with leaf and eli

You have everything to gain by deciding to trust me here if you’re a villager and nothing to lose so I don’t buy that, especially with how wolfy Eli has been and of course I’m going to try to do everything I can to survive as a town PR.

what the fuck is this post