SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

The GoC is kinda a bit of both. They aren’t against the foundation but they aren’t exactly for it either. The GoC wants to exterminate SCPs instead of doing research on them, so sometimes they make deals with the foundation for stuff like this to happen. They’re also very against the world endy type organizations such as the scarlet kids, CI, sarkic, all of those cult type things.

2 Likes

Sorry for not trying harder to save you Silviu.

Got it. I kind of doubt they’re the scum faction honestly even if it is a possibility.

The GoC as a neutral faction actually makes total sense so I kinda believe eevee if thats what you saw

I’m curious about something.

Why am I not dead?

1 Like

Yeah, that does make sense I think.

also I got a movie to watch so peace out

Personally im kinda curious why Aelin isn’t dead yet. I don’t really understand why Blizer was the nightkill tbh

1 Like

Thats actually a fair point, however with how they kept doing the “Goodybe Wazza” and “Goodbye Gorta” before you guys being sent to the shadow realm, I think it’s likely this is his actual role.

1 Like

It is kind of weird admittedly and I honestly hate how Aelin hammered like that. Although it’s easy to see that the hammer wasn’t intentional. I have a theory as to why Aelin is alive though. I think the scum want Aelin to push either me or Wind to get one of us misexed. Yes, my theory relies on Wazza and Wind telling the truth about being villagers but I think both of them have been acting villagery enough to escape suspicion for now. I think we need to think very carefully about who we want to execute going forward. We can’t afford to lose any more villagers.

Just thought of another possibility Wazza. You could’ve been redirected to someone else.

Who do we think this is? My bet is one of Squirrel/Gorta
Other candidates would probably Leafia or Eevee. I don’t know how to read leafia but from what I remember Zone was casing her pretty hard, so

Me too, and its even weirder if Aelin was just putting silviu at L-1, because thats still not a good idea in the first place. It just reeks to me honestly

2 Likes

@Wazza Check me again tonight and see what you come up with. I have a theory I want to test.

I voted Silviu because he was fishing for my role when I thought he was at L-3.
I don’t know why Aelin voted Silviu, but she did unvote after Blizer told her Silviu was at L-1 after she voted AND I am clearing her because my ability only works if both targets are of the same faction.

TL;DR It was an accident.

My math says that you didn’t die last night because you are scum. The fact that you’re not even panicking is an obvious tell that you’re evil.
–and don’t even bother starting with the “I am panicking on the inside, but I am not showing it on the outside” BS. Your first two words are literally “Hee hee.”

Bruh. IT IS OBVIOUS SHE IS SCUM.
Why did you even bother checking her!?

Hold on. You’re a Cop… with 3-Shots, no restrictions, and can act at N1?
–and you somehow never counterclaimed Leafia!?

BS. You were there chilling in the void while Silviu ate up all the heat.
(Then again, him using that ability again isn’t exactly helping his cause either, so WTF Silviu?)

Is there any point in discussing this? The obvious answer is “if nobody says they did it, then it either comes from scum or another O5 member”.

Let’s just get this charade over with.

/vote Leafia
@Host_Account_1

Knew it had to be him, he was waaay too obvious about it.
Never mind that I was wrong about his alignment

1 Like

Someone mentioned this before but uh
There sure are a lot of vanilla roles in this game

It was unintentional if you look at the scrambled mess that became EoD

You could be right about the flip being fake, but I’m pretty sure this was Silviu’s role, judging by how incredibly indiscreet he was being in the thread lol

Also I still don’t see how and why that was a town role. What does it even provide, besides a faster way for us to yeet ourselves off a cliff? Because we’re doing a pretty fucking good job of that right now.

1 Like

I know but that doesn’t make me evil. Not all villagers panic when things get tough because where will panic get us? Nowhere. We need to remain calm and think things through rationally or else scum will win. I’m not the type to panic just because things get tough Zone. Besides, I know I can’t be misexed today.