SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

Ah… wait, but that would imply that eevee was telling the truth about Italy, at the very least.

wait you tried to shoot gorta?
kek

Summary

Not for that one.
You can roleblock a roleblocker. You just can’t roleblock one with a roleblock-immunity.

:man_shrugging: I dont get paid enough to figure this stuff out

then i was bus driven
:joy_cat:

Summary

Just to clarify, does your ability prevent visits or block roles? Because it doesn’t make sense to me yet how nobody died.

who ever said i only had one ability

Summary
1 Like

Fair enough.
So… How long can y’all last?
My record is 10 Day Phases.

…fair enough.

cool, mine is too
i won it also

Summary

Must’ve been the same game then.
Except the difference was that I had no chance of speaking for about 2 cycles straight because everyone kept hammering day phase.

Now I “kind of” have some moment to speak.
–which is useless in an outed game, but eh.

honestly? i considered trying but i never expected it to be that easy to get a wolfteam to out

Summary
5 Likes

I would just like to say
Uh
It’s ya bitch

we’re quickhammering ybw
gogogo

Summary

no no no i was made mad cmon guys this is rude

I take 30~50% of all the blame of the mess in this game. …well, maybe 40~60% because I might have pushed Leafia too hard.

You can’t argue she became progressively scummy as the day passes though. At one point before eevee made “the proposal”, she has socially spewed all scumteam.

Aelin was shocked by my existence as scum, but I believe she could’ve found that much sooner had she focused on who Leafia has (not) voted despite her EOD2 OMGUS, and the fact that my role can clear her, but not myself.

4 Likes

why would you quickhammer me im obv v

I was pretty much just expecting to die

ok mutant

Summary