SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

if i were mutant id be dead
im just poltiican

/vote YBW @Host_Account_1

@Aelin, could you do something for me that is not related to voting or revealing any flavor?
For tomorrow, that is.

Depends on what it is

Claim your role. I am bringing you a present.
As an apology for what happened at EOD1.

1 Like

Lol

why is it ticking

Summary
3 Likes

YBW is the claimvig. If he doesnā€™t flip claimvig, then you can simply refuse claiming tomorrow.

Yeah no Iā€™m good
I wouldnā€™t want to get fucked up by a potential
ahem
Back up

1 Like

nah dont worry bout it

Because it is the only Pandoraā€™s Box aside from whatever the heck your GOC ability is.

We know you arenā€™t siding with the Foundation.
We just donā€™t know what you can do, and what your wincon is. All we know is that you chose to not side with us SCP.

Read Leafiaā€™s role. She was the Backup.

She was also the one who shot Derps N1,
the one who made me strongman N2,
and the one who fullcopped eevee N3.

Never thought in my life that that flip was legit though. I am guessing that eevee actually is neutral with you, but as to why the hell there is a Neut Vanilla is a question I dare not answer.

hereā€™s a hint to my wincon
your team is currently doing something that directly and actively conflicts with it

Summary

Still, no thanks
Unless youā€™re implying youā€™re giving me gortaā€™s role

Unless the action is existing, could you tell us whether there had been any way for us to actually win together, in another timeline?

literally none

Summary

Thatā€™s exactly what I am going to do.
Gorta ainā€™t talking, so I might as well give it to you.

1 Like

do not poke the bear
it is a smooth lynch chain from here

Summary
1 Like

Well thatā€™s odd thenā€¦ so unless your (and eeveeā€™s) existence was just a form of throwing us scum off, then your faction would be no different than a secondary town, no?

Hmā€¦ It sure is painful not being able to see the GOC Faction card to see its wincon.