SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

So… that happened. Spec chat was either confused or laughing hard yesterday.

Hey @Wazza, we know you are a cop, and that you were definitely not lying about it, because we copped you with YBW before he died.

So, the thing is: It appears that you indeed have a BS role, because all your results up to (and including) N3 were correct… except the odd night results were flipped.

If you hadn’t claimed to have copped min N2, then I might’ve thought that you were an insane cop. Except that role would’ve been equivalent to a normal cop, which is OP in general.

Just thought of another possibility Wazza. You could’ve been redirected to someone else.

Even though there doesn’t seem to be a redirector in the game, hahaha…

Hello friends

Hello. Let’s get it over with.

/vote WindwardAway
@Host_Account_1

1 Like

Former Ethics Committee @Gorta, I know you are up in the trees. Start doing some work, please.

/vote WindwardAway

@Host_Account_1

You could’ve said “yes” and nobody would’ve gotten hurt, y’know? Such a shame. Now we have to work with the other confirmed townies to end the game at D7.

NICE. You fell for my trap!

/unvote
@Host_Account_1

Voted Voters Votes
windward Squirrel2412 1/4

Um

/unvote

@Host_Account_1

I dont think that does anything

Here we go again folks. It’s a matter of: “When will they come back?” If nobody slanks / trees, then we could just end this in a matter of minutes. Otherwise… prepare the popcorn.

Oh?

Are you sure?
But of course you are!
After all, we have opened all our cards at D4!
So what did I exactly do to you?

I don’t think I follow

Exactly my point! If I can ensure that people somehow don’t follow the thread for the next 48 hours, then it is not impossible to win as outed scum!

Now the problem is… we still have 47 hours and 30 minutes to work with, and unless Gorta, who admitted that he didn’t do his best in this game, commits to hiding in the trees even further, then we might potentially play the full experience of Day 6.

So… what I’m hearing is that you’re trying to be confusing to mess with slankers

I’m confused

Where’d he say this?

…ya, it was definitely worth using this item this way, Windward. It’s probably not the way it’s supposed to be used, but now we have host confirmation that the man himself thinks he didn’t do his best to play the game.

Darn. I guess he will be stuck with his nickname for a little bit longer. It kind of makes me wonder whether he’s actually ever been bothered by it in the first place to be honest.

confusion intensifies

/vote zone @Host_Account_1
this is the yeet for today

Summary
1 Like