SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

Also

@wazza
@gorta
@italy

Who we voting today

/vote zone_q11 @Host_Account_1

there are Mechanical Advantagesā„¢ to voting out zone

Summary
2 Likes

Lunch breakā€™s over

Later nerds

Windward and I picked up a couple items at N4 in exchange for failing to kill Gorta. (Except I didnā€™t tell her about mine.)

Windward used hers to ask Gorta a Yes/No question, and I suggested she ask Gorta whether he has done his best in this game. He answered with a simple no.

Meanwhile, I got to use my toy at N5.
Care to guess what I did to Windward?

ā€¦well, this is worrisome. I guess I have no choice than to send my special message before I die.

(A pre-recorded message before I leave this game, my way.)
Before I die, I would like to give MVP Awards specifically to the next four people:

NUMBER ONE: Leafia. It was admittedly painful to have played with her, especially after EOD2, but I gotta admit that a great portion of my enjoyment has come from talking with everyone at the scum chat. It was there where I [REDACTED] after [REDACTED] and I have to say that it was one of the funniest and, at the same time, weirdest moments I have ever experienced.

NUMBER TWO: Italy. It was really shocking to see how someone as UTR suddenly became Hot Topic #1 after eevee made his move. Itā€™s already shocking to see that he had already actually breadcrumbed his role about being masons, and nobody believed it. Even more so when it was revealed that he -whether done intentionally or not- caused eevee to choose the direction of the game at EOD2.

NUMBER THREE: Kiiruma. I feel like not much appreciation has gone to Kiiruma despite him having sacrificed himself to let the others live in the void. Granted, he unintentionally gave scum more advantage by killing himself, but the intention was commendable.

NUMBER FOUR: Atlas. O lost soul who has been sacrificed on the first day, I praise you for escaping the nightmare that befell upon this game afterwards. You were brought to the other side of the world, and given the option to know the truth, hear the truth, and speak the truth. May you rest in peace for a long time. ā€¦at least, until the game ends and a new game starts.

1 Like

memetic kill hazards do not contribute to a safe workplace

Summary
1 Like

/vote zone

Iā€™m here to vote today

1 Like

holy shit

Summary
3 Likes

@Italy, I know I am special, but did you really have to vote me out first? Are you 100% certain you wonā€™t change your vote to Windward no matter what happens?

Hey Italy. ā€œWhat am I?ā€

this was to downplay eeveeā€™s post as a joke

this was so i could quote it postgame and laugh at everyone

Summary
2 Likes

iā€™m not very good at specifics
you could be anything from the liarā€™s cradle to the fucking candy bowl tbh

Summary

You donā€™t have to do this, Italy.
( @WindwardAway, kill Italy if I die.)

We can settle down without anyone dead today.

outstanding plot twist but iā€™m actually an indecisive roleblocker :joy_cat:

Summary
Voted Voters Votes
zone Squirrel2412, gorta 2/4

Are you sure?
Leafia was 079
YoubutWorse was 1715

What is my number, Italy?
I have already given out 2 hints and 1 bonus.

If I get modkilled today, then the day continues because the hosts have already said in our discord chat that we arenā€™t allowed to weaponize modkills to end the day earlier.

looser

Summary