SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

pretty sure you aren’t allowed to weaponize modkills at all
especially on yourself

Summary
Voted Voters Votes
zone Squirrel2412, gorta, italy 3/4

I will leave this game, my way.

We have been dead since D4, when eevee asked Leafia for negotiation.

At the very least, I will have my fun before everything in this game ends, and before I receive my punishment.

Yes, but what are they going to do about it?
Modkill me?

modkills are more like methed up dayvigs than executions so
probably.

Summary

Summary
3 Likes

Exactly. So you can either find the posts where I softclaimed my flavor, and get me modkilled.
Or you can hammer me, and spend an extra 24 hours waiting during N6. FYI, both Windward and I voted to skip night 2 hours into N5, so whoever didn’t vote to skip night was a town, or you.

NGL, I kinda wonder how this will be processed.
I mean, “Would a flavor softclaim be seen as an actual flavor claim if nobody sees what I am claiming as?”

Yes

Summary
1 Like

…it’s rather also funny how this game has yet to end despite us being out in the open.

The cause of it must’ve been…

…I see. Well, that is indeed unfortunate.
For the hosts, that is.

Mmn. Welp, I will try to see how long I can last.
Before the day breaks, and all.

Hm… This kinda strikes odd to me, actually.

I can say this without problem because scum is destined to lose anyway, but if some random town were to throw the game and “out of nowhere” claim: “I have hinted my flavor” when they never did such a thing, would they get punished at all?

Would the hosts + spec do a ISO manhunt to find the “softclaim” or will they just insta-punish the gamethrower?

that would just depend on the hosts really
run

Summary
1 Like

Emilia and KyoDaz…
IDK. Is this their first time hosting together?
If so, then I kinda feel bad for them.
–to the point where I am willing to surrender.

On second thought, I am suddenly willing to surrender.

i’m not all that sure if it’s their first time but i’m sure everyone is suffering

Summary

I am about to face a trial soon, it seems.
For burning down a garden.

FWIW at least it has been replanted, and it’s undergoing steady recovery.

zone actively trying to figure out how far he can push the hosts before he gets struck down

Summary

Oh, no. I am just talking a bit of in-game lore.
We made channels for ourselves in discord, and uh… lore happened. FYI, this wasn’t even SCP-related lore. It was, albeit short, legitimately handwritten lore.

1 Like

So Italy, are those post restrictions are actually permanent? I thought it would only last for the entirety of D4.

Which is why I thought it was weak, and not worth using at the start of the game.

NGL, it is funny how I coincidentally chose you and eevee when both of you are neutral masons though.

1 Like