Secret Palpatine Round 2 - The Sith have won!

:boom:

Are we still waiting for people to vote on the Leafia/Cape government? I was hoping we would’ve progressed by now :grimacing:

Yeah, even if people forgot to vote, I would think the time limit would have expired by now (already over 2 days) and their votes would be defaulted to something.

1 Like

I thought that was how it worked, too :sweat_smile: oh well

1 Like

Sorry about the delay.

Leafia and Cape90 don’t have enough votes to form government.

Mistyx: No

Marluna: No

Leafia: No

Whysper: No

WindwardAway: No

Aleph: Abstained

ClonedCheese: No

Lucky: No

Cape90: Yes

AtNoName: No

Whysper is the next VC.

Whysper is now the Vice Chair! (Who will be the chancellor?)

You should choose Windward.

Reminder to always tell us in your PMs what you’re voting for (even abstaining), don’t wait for the time to run out. ^ ^

Why? She’s next VC. I was going to stick with the planned meta and going with ATNoName.

2 Likes

I don’t think I should be chosen by Whysper, I don’t see the logic in that unless you want to somehow clear me for when it’s my turn as VC. But since the cards are up to chance, I don’t think that’s very useful, either, since if I got handed two sith cards and was forced to pass a sith policy, she would also have to waste her investigation check on me which is pretty dumb.

1 Like

I choose ATNoName!

3 Likes

On a side note
If Aleph abstained for two days, are they still playing this game? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The thing is, people might be afraid to ping her and get yelled at like she did at Leafia :ayaya:

Whysper picked @ATNoName!

(Start your votes)

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s why I’m not pinging her :joy_cat:

1 Like

BTW 1 Sith and 1 Jedi policies have been enacted so far.

3 Likes

i dont recall freezing any of these two players
anyone have anything to say about our two officials

Do you mean Whysper/ATNo, or Leafia/Cape?