Secret Palpatine Round 2 - The Sith have won!

BUT THIS MEANS LEAFIA IS ALSO SITH BECASUE OF MECH.

Lucky is either sith or really stupid and im leaning the ladder unfort

What context is this from?
Quote the post please!

if marluna is not a sith then leafia is a sith according to marluna’s check

1 Like

also palpatine ~never claims a red here

1 Like

^ right here?

If both me and leafia are both sith, it’s almost an impossibility given

Like I don’t know

Why Palpatine would advocate for not passing me if I am sith. That literally makes no sense. If Leafia is Palpatine, they HAVE to assume that I am town if they are going to make the whole

So you’re claiming sith then. Also, this freezes both Marluna and I. Neither of us can be in any more governments.

/Choose Cape for chancellor. Anyone who votes yes to this is claiming Sith.

you know all this

Nothing.

I’m not sith here.

Will you star thg actually thinking? I don’t know what you are.

It was a good check. It was one of two acceptable checks.

The only one using BS logic here is you. The only reason you’re not lock sith in my eyes right now is because this is obviously your first game. You’re being so antijedi right now that it isn’t even funny. And that’s true regardless of who the real sith is between me and Marluna. Because jedi never want to pick sides in conflict, especially very early on like you are. If anything, you’re spewing me jedi here.

This is in response to Cape.

Mech doesn’t exist in this game Cape.

There hasn’t been any mistakes on my part. I’m just following the meta of the game. Meta that helps the jedi win.

Cape, if you don’t follow meta that helps jedi win, how can you call yoyrself a jedi?

It makes perfect sense and I had to pick son er one for my chanceller you idiot.

While I’m not Palpatine, I can understand yoyr train of thought here honestly. Cape isn’t acting like a jedi at all.

leafia, have you heard the tale of darth plageius the wise?

Cape coulc be and so could Marluna. Although one of them could be Palpatine I guess, but I somewhat doubt it. Cape is literally openwolfing right now regardless of alignment here.

Seth is being far smarter than you’re being right now Cape.