Secret Palpatine Round 2 - The Sith have won!

Marluna claimed a red on me. So he’s not of the same alignment as me.

Leafia = :wolf: = :joy_wolf:

1 Like

That’s where I’m at too honestly. I.think Marluna is just group sith.

It makes perfect sense because Palpatine would want to follow meta and the only reason I chose you for chancellor was because it was who I was going to choose if Marluna hadn’t faked the red.

If I was Palpatine, my view on you wouldn’t change.If I was Palpatine and you had even seen a game of this being played, you’d be practically lockscum to me just like you’d be in this circumstance.

It’s called following the meta. It’s something jedi want to do to win.

Sorry, but even at your stupidest, you’re a genius compared to how Cape is acting right now.

Seth and Cape. Go to the Secrrt Hitler website and play a few games of it to get a feel of how to play. In fact, I’d recommend this to anyone who wants to play a faster paced version of this.

not really sure how good of an idea that is

How good of an idea what is?

nvm

I think it’s time I got to sleep now, so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

why

please tell me what seth is doing in order to help us win.

but no im the antijedi one

jesus christ

What I don’t get is why would I hard side against my sith initially only to hard side with my sith

sorry that you are bad at the pseudomafia game i am playing because i am bored

This is Sith, not palpatine, possibly paired with Marluna
Well okay this can be palpatine but that feels very sad
They are way too quick to rationalize getting passed 2 sith, this no-progression jump is not town
At the same time I would assume palpatine would try to not take any one-sided stances

Do you even need to ask why? Because there’s no way of knowing which person is sith and which is jedi. Furthermore, it doesn’t really matter which is which, because they’re frozen. Jedi should focus on getting jedi policies out. Or figuring out who Palpatine is.

Wrong. This is nothing like forum mafia and if you’re jedi, you have no way of knowing which of us is jedi.and which is sith without checking one of us yourself.

Pussible, but it might be just Seth being Seth.

As for Cape, he’s almost TWTBAW I think. I don’t know what it means for his alignment yet, but I’ll be keeping my eye on him.