Secret Palpatine Round 2 - The Sith have won!

I invited you to that one yes?

What about you?

As for who Palpatine is, Palpatine will want to look as much like a jedi as possible, so it’s unlikely they’ll get into conflict, but not impossible. Also, when you’re given a gun to assassinate someone with, never shoot into conflict. That’s like the number 1 rule of Secret Hitler.

fun fact

the last time i played secret hitler i was in middle school

Yup. You did and I’ll always be grateful for that. Thank you. Wow was I ever bad at the time though. I’ve improved a lit since then luckily. I think everyone has.

Well.
There literally cannot be people you can 100% trust while playing the first 5 government. (ofc it happens if you are Jedi too…)

And player 4 and 5 is still better of choosing players who we have no information about.

I am confused by what you are asking.

I was commenting on #19 in response to my #18.

I know this random choosing heeds a around 44% chance of hitting sith versus jedi. And if Mistyx is sith, they cannot I guess “sithside” with who they choose to be Chancellor if they use the 1 → 6 meta. Just thought about that

you mean like picking the first 5 people to become Chancellor?

Ideally all the people in slots 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, and 8 will be jedi, but it’s doubtful. Unless we got really lucky.

Well.
As far as I know there is a 1->10 meta too…

So mystix choosing 1-6 over 1-10 is controlling the future governments in a sense.

One last rule. Never lie about what you got if you’re a jedi.

Never heard of that meta.

Ok I like that.
You are fine now/

i think it makes sense in the sense of like, sitting around a table. Like you either choose the person next to you or across from you which I would think the meta comes from?

Hmmm, that does make sense actually.

Is 1-6 but in the different direction.

Sounds fair enough to me.

Picking the player next to you usually is not a good option.
(I don’t remember why, but it is usually a no-go)

I actually like Cape quite a bit

Hmmm, you’l L need to explain this to me since we’ve barely even started and haven’t had any governments yet.