Secret Palpatine Round 2 - The Sith have won!

I hear there is a meta for this game
I would like to follow this meta

Thatā€™s my contribution for the phase
/vote yes
See yall in post-policy discussion

We need to wait until Misty picks someone then vote privately.

iā€™m just waiting for everyone to check in

1 Like

Fair enough. Probably a good idea too.

Gut is telling me to slightly jediread Misty for wanting towait for everyone to check in before picking a chancellor honestly. Not even that sure why, but thatā€™s gut for you.

Nah itā€™s still null

i donā€™t really know if I like clonedā€™s whole #42 post as it implies that cloned will just vote yes on any policy. Although to counterargument myself, sith have a good reason to veto jedi policies, unless itā€™s not done in private like #43 suggests? I donā€™t really see anything in the rules that implies this, well okay sort of, but :man_shrugging:

I am treating this too much like mafia arenā€™t I :joy_cat:

You still havenā€™t explained why you like Cape so much.

You canā€™t veto jedi policies.

I do see what you mean about Cloned though.

oh I thought it was like a vote thing. But it looks more like itā€™s kinda just up to who gets chosen as Chancellor.

Well heā€™s posting and putting the most effort in.

The reason I originally questioned them was because I viewed them as potential slanking Sith but then their response showed the opposite of my initial impression on them.

so anyway Leafia, Lucky is sith.

I guess if you are sith, you already know that

This isnā€™t exactly an FM game Seth. You canā€™t read based on effort before the game even really gets started.

Why do you think Seth is Sith?

this felt like almost a nothing reason as I donā€™t think my early posts literally suggested that

Hmmm, itā€™s possible although it might just be Seth being Seth. How muchexperience do you have with Secret Hitler Seth?

Hello :ayaya:

Iā€™m behind whatever is considered the standard meta. I played in the 1st game on this site, but I still donā€™t really have the metas down other than a vague sense of why directing the picks that way at the beginning helps in gaining info and also allowing each person to be in an early government

Oh, and we werenā€™t given flavors, so this can be my Jedi character. :ayaya:

4 Likes