Secret Palpatine Round 2 - The Sith have won!

Be mindful of your feelings

1 Like

Anger leads you to the dark side Seth.

2 Likes

from what i remember 1->10 is better for not locking people out entirely but that’s more a function of irl play than forum

the problem is if we go 1->6, 2->7, 3->8 and go SSS then 9 and 10 basically dont get to play

ig we could compromise and go 1->7, 2->8, 3->9, 4->10?

1 Like

But does this mean 5 and 6 then don’t get a chance to play? Or no, since their turn is next anyway? Is it just that if it gets to SSS, then people no longer follow the meta and just pick who they trust?

yeah that

it’s fairly unlikely we hit 3 S policies passed after 3 but 4 is fairly likely ime

so in that case everyone gets a chance to play and then 5 and 6 start picking based on trust

1 Like

we could also do the other strategy thats name i forgot which is if 1/6 passes a red (sith) then 1 checks 3 and 3 nominates 1 if it’s a blue check

1 Like

Hmmm, I’m fine with that.

Although if you pass a red and get to check someone, it should always be yoyr chancellor chouce or the next vice chair person.

This sounds good

oh. I misread that.

Ah okay. Anyway, going to call it a night now everyone, so good night. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

Good night, Leafia :ayaya:

I mean last game a Sith checked and confirmed their Sith as Jedi so what we could do is each player that checks a player we check that checker.

3 Likes

Yeah that makes sense

Hi guys! I got the basic idea of the game but I actually haven’t played Secret Hitler before xD

2 Likes

Will catch up on the thread a bit later and give thoughts

1 Like

Reminder that Election phase ends 2022-05-11T23:00:00Z.

Silviu will take over while I’m away from computer.

4 Likes

Not a bad idea actually.

@Marluna @Whysper @Aleph @Lucky @clonedcheese @WindwardAway @Mistyx @Cape90 @ATNoName

Reminder that this game exists.

good morning