Secret Palpatine Round 2 - The Sith have won!

/nominate clonedcheese @CRichardFortressLies

1 Like

reminder to fuck off

1 Like

Wow. Ride much? Sheesh. I was just trying to remind everyone that this game existed since no one was posting. That was completely uncalled for.

Good morning.

do you think that the nine of us are all unaware this game started and couldnā€™t possibly be busy with things in real life.

Thatā€™s still rude you know and how am I supposed to know if youā€™re too busy or not? Iā€™m not psychic you know and if you donā€™t have the time to dedicate to a game, maybe donā€™t join it in the first place.

That aside, Iā€™m giving Aleph a slight jedilean over this because I sort of doubt a sith would be this antagonistic towards someone for no good reason.

hey leaf

thereā€™s this thing called a job

heard of it?

1 Like

hi

Iā€™ll just be waiting until 3rd election to do anything.

Thereā€™s this thing called manners. Heard bbn of it?

i refuse

imagine work

Wouldnā€™t be surprised if a player did forget tbh.

Same here knowing this site.

i think everyone has talked though

I havenā€™t had time to actually play, I feel really bad about this :grimacing:

And I donā€™t think I really have time to say much before the deadline cause this day has been a hectic mess lol

So imma just skim quickly for a couple minutes now and give thoughts and hope I understand things correctly

Ok nvm I skimmed and I donā€™t actually know if Iā€™m expected to give any input? I donā€™t have any idea right now and I probably wonā€™t within the next hour and a half lol

I hope in the next phase Iā€™ll be able to keep up with the thread more closely

Cause all I see right now are a couple people accusing Seth of being a sith and then some others saying theyā€™ll vote yes on pretty much whatever, which on first thought doesnā€™t seem so great, but itā€™s not like Iā€™m doing anything more proactive, either