Secret Palpatine Round 2 - The Sith have won!

dunno it’s 2:30 am ima sleep

1 Like

Good night lol

1 Like

I gotta go to work anyway so I’ll give this more thought later

Well, I am Jedi and I do not know what to tell you, WindwardAway says that I am cleared for my action of choosing a Jedi policy over a Sith policy.

I have passed 1 Jedi policy and 1 Sith policy

But let’s say that I am Sith for a second

So if I select Palpatine to be Chancellor (I got the wincon wrong when I first spoke up, my bad), I just get the big dub right then and there. I win with the siths. It would make sense for me to choose someone that is not part of the informed minority trying to choose Palpatine. Since the game has not ended, ATNoName isn’t Palpatine and are a part of the Jedi.

I mean, you already supposedly checked them as good soz

2 Likes

that sounds townie

That makes a lot of sense actually

like it seems like you actually believe what you are saying

or maybe it means if ATNoName actually goes though and is Palp though. That would make more sense.

Regardless

So if Cape is Sith
Worst case scenario a 4th sith policy passes
He chooses a partner who has to choose Palpatine as Chancellor, and if the government passes they win
Actually that’s not good lol

he can’t be unless cheese lied to me and palp shows as jedi

Nah Palp shows as sith

1 Like

then he’s jedi

1 Like

I checked that way earlier in the game after the Marluna/Leafia fiasco

oh okay

I just want to highlight at this point, that Leafia voted no at the cheese/Cape government, while I voted yes.

Anyone can get their conclusions from that.

Also if we are confident that Atno is not Palpatine it is not worth vetoing this government.

Even if Cape is Sith it is possible he cannot pass to Sith policies to Atno.

And in my opinion the 12 card deck cycle is where we should repeat the non-frozen players in governments, since if everyone claims SSS, it is highly likely that most Sith were in those governments, and people can more safely juggle with the rest of the player.

Wrong. We don’t lose if you’re Palpatine here.

We should vote yes here.

You never vote no on a special election. That’s Secret Hitler 101.

Not an option.