Secret Palpatine Round 2 - The Sith have won!

You have no say here lol

Who ever said thatā€™s a rule? That seems like a weird thing to follow because what if a Sith enacts a Sith policy leading to a special election? Theyā€™re just going to pass the VC to another Sith.

Wasting a special election is dumb.

Now good night. :sleepingleafeon:

Fwiw I believe Littenā€™s greencheck, so my only real concern is Cape
But isnā€™t there a chance another Sith policy can get passed if people lied about which cards they discarded earlier? Is it guaranteed the remaining cards show up before the rest of the deck is reshuffled, or do the remaining cards also get shuffled in?

Well, considering cheese and Cape passed a Sith policy and then cheese immediately picked Cape as VC ā€¦
It means nothing for Capeā€™s alignment either way mechanically, but the fact that cheese chose Cape as VC is something Iā€™m still trying to work out because I think itā€™s significant.

I guess if cheese knows for a fact that he really did pass two Sith policies to Cape, he knows Cape had no choice. But does that mean theyā€™re both Sith and covering for each other? I guess in that world, if theyā€™re both Sith, it would imply ATN has to be Palpatine, meaning Litten would be the third Sith because he wouldnā€™t claim to be aligned with another Sith if heā€™s a Jedi?? Idk if I believe that, it seems way too complicated.

So this means, if cheese is Sith, Cape also has to be Sith because cheese wouldnā€™t pick him otherwise
If cheese is Jedi then it means nothing for Cape since he was forced to pass a Sith policy anyway
And looking at the earlier patterns of their choices I thought both of them were towny because they passed Jedi policies when given a choice
Itā€™s extremely unlikely that the team is exactly cheese/cape/litten actually
And if so, I commend them on their play lol

tl;dr - I think I get the logic behind approving this government now

1 Like

That was too much thinking
Iā€™m retiring now

2 Likes

I also donā€™t like that both Marluna and Leafia are saying to approve the government
But if I factor in their weird difference check then at least one of them is a Sith and the entire previous analysis post I made is useless because I forgot to count either of them in the team

Aaaaaa

I should just throw all my reads out the window cause the more I try to solve, the less sense it makes

I think both of us are talking about mechanical views.

J didnā€™t know this sorry

Your wolf with clone?

Oh
Well, in the worst case they pass a Sith policy
We can force Cape to pick a VC of our choosing whom we trust or else heā€™s an outed Sith
And continue from there

Correct.

Oh yikes, SSS.

It should be the very last SSS since there should be 6 sith and 3 jedi in the draw pile and knowing that, unless we get unlucky with the having another SSS and SJJ, we should get SSJ 3 times in a row (since itā€™s the most likely outcome)

Of course, if we donā€™t pass another sith policies then we have a conflict between Cape and Cloned.

1 Like

another jedi policy*

65% for at least 1 liberal card to show for the VC.

2 Likes

Heā€™d be assassinated

Who