[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS

isa is you

1 Like

I’m pretty sure even on here there’s a limit though.

just ask the host
eliza should know very well if theres a limit :wowee:

2 Likes

the like limit is ~100/day i think until you get to tl2?

tl3 gives infinite pretty sure

1 Like

lol

3 Likes

this statement is incorrect
and since everyone knows humans are infallible
you must have intentionally made it incorrect
therefore you are a liar
town would never lie
therefore you are not town
ggez lockscum perish

3 Likes

Hopefully it does. Right now, I’m really liking Bellatrix, Wazza, Kiiruma, Aelin, and Lucky, some because I think thry’re villagery and some because they’re amusing me. The only one I don’t care much for is Cloned since he voted for me.

counterpoint
tl3 gives infinite likes
tl2 just also gives infinite likes

youve switched from wazza at the start of the game and then switched to gorta like after a very long time. The gorta scumread is basically “im keeping this to myself” from what I recall

regardless
It’d still like to see some reasoning though, atleast for any other read youve made if you want to keep gorta read to yourself.

the rest of your iso is argueing with seth and some fluff

i forgot about that im dumb

3 Likes

how do you forget about something you clearly cared about so much, disgraceful

so I’m in your lowest scum thing because I didn’t answer your question but I did answer your question you just forgot
so what now

1 Like

maybe you should do us both a favor and read any relevant interactions before coming to a conclusion :wowee:

I refuse to do anything because it’s D1 and D1 literally never goes anywhere, come back to me on D2 when something actually happens

no lol

Your test was pretty stupid but I interpreted your reaction as sorta “Damn I was hoping this would work”

which didnt make sense to me

1 Like

I’ll take it

Also I was like, sleeping and stuff

My test wasn’t stupid though?

You know this thing started at like 2 am or something for me

prehistoric purgatory, which just ran, had a d1 scum exe