[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS

Lame

Now it’s a matter of finding Wazza’s partners. One scum down is great info.

Theory: What if Derps and Wazza are aligned and Wazza pushed on Trochi to save Derps?

This doesn’t make a lot of sense.
There are multiple scum factions

1 Like

All we know is that we have at least one scum faction running around, and probably more than one.

BotF XII - Sects and Violets + Art - Cultists Win - Forum Games / Completed - Fortress of Lies
Look at Wazza’s game and compare it to this one.
The relevant part is where Wazza pushed on Leafia. Leafia was town and Wazza scum.

Wasn’t Wazza always against Trochi? It wouldn’t matter at that point because I’m the scenario that u are imagining Wazza would push Trochi no matter if Derps was aligned with him or not.

I don’t know how to say this CRich, but I think u look too deep into things sometimes when u try to read. Like I think ur a smart player, but I’m confused on how u get something out of nothing sometimes

can you explain some more since I’m confused

also, never use a BOTF game to compare to an FM game, it never works, trust me I’ve tried many times

1 Like

That doesn’t make sense since the Chili push was literal eons before any Derps push

1 Like

exactly…

Oh the timing when I mention Derps, you speak up.
Though I don’t see you stopping Derps from being flipped because of red check.

Also, CRich, if I’m scum

Who tf killed me, what faction specifically would think about killing me, we already know it wasn’t town or aliens, so which of the others do you think it is

Since atm I think finding the person who killed me is the most important since if they’re scum, which they almost definitely are, they get 2KPN

I was fine with him getting flipped yesterday, I literally stated this
Also he tried to get me killed yesterday instead of Chili, what planet were you living on then?

Also the only reason I’m back is because I had to take a painkiller thanks to my headache, I’m meant to be asleep rn it’s 6am and I’ve stayed up all night :wowee:

Your vote on Trochi is a funny way of showing you wanted Derps flipped.

1 Like

Exhibit B:

are
are you okay?

I voted Chiii ages ago and at eod I literally said “I’d move my vote but Chili still has a chance of dying so I’m staying here”

That’s my way of saying that you didn’t want Derps to be flipped. Your vote on Trochi reveals your priorities.