[Sign-ups] Planets Tracker9 (9/9)

Welcome to Planets Tracker 9, hosted by @Arete and @Chloe on @Host_Account_5 !

Rules:

• Follow the Global Rules and Forum Game Rules.
    • To ensure the game runs smoothly, players who fail to meet the requirement of 15 substantive, on-topic posts will be immediately replaced. Players who zero-post in the first 24 hours of a day phase without informing the hosts in advance may also be replaced (if you must miss the first 24 hours, inform the hosts). These requirements may be adjusted if the day ends early due to majority.
  • Refrain from excessive ATE (appeals to emotion). Excessive ATE includes, but is not limited to, statements that directly say or imply that something in the game is having a negative impact on someone’s out of game relationships or well-being. Ordinary manipulation is still allowed.
  • I will be closely monitoring the thread for toxicity, harassment, and excessive ATE. However, please do not hesitate to bring problematic posts to my attention if you believe I missed them.
  • Alts are allowed, but you must inform the hosts of your identity.

Role List

Vanilla Town x6
Town Tracker x1
Mafia Goon x2

All roles will be flavored around planets + Pluto. Flavor is randomized and not role or alignment indicative.

Sample role PMs:

Summary

Eris, Vanilla Town

You are Eris, Vanilla Town. Your only weapons are your voice and your vote.
Defeat the Mafia.

Eris, Town Tracker

You are Eris, Town Tracker. Every night, you may target a player to learn who they visit that night.
Defeat the Mafia.

Eris, Mafia Goon

You are Eris, Mafia Goon. You and your partner share an assigned factional kill, which must be used every night.
Reach parity with the Town.

Tracker Feedback

“Your target did not visit anyone last night!”
“Your target visited [name] last night!”

Gameplay

• The set-up is a 9 player setup with 6 Vanilla Townies, 1 Town Tracker, and 2 Mafia Goons.
  • Days are 48 hours unless majority is reached early and nights are 24 hours. SoD/EoD will occur at 2022-04-21T21:00:00Z on the relevant day (5:00 PM Eastern Time).
  • Executions are majority and plurality.
  • No-execute is a valid vote, and may be hammered to end the day early. In cases where no-execute and another vote are tied at the end of the day, no-execute will have priority in the rand. In all other cases of a tie, the execution will be determined at random from among the tied players.
  • Self-votes are considered valid votes.
  • Votes are locked in LyLo (execute-or-lose) scenarios, but not in MyLo (misexecute-and-lose) scenarios. That is to say, in situations where town must execute correctly or lose, the first vote cast by a given player is final and cannot be changed.
  • All votes must be in the form /vote [name of player] to be considered valid, and all unvotes must be in the form /unvote - bold is not required, but does help us find your vote. Until the final 3 hours of the day, votes are only considered valid if you ping the host account.
  • The Mafia will communicate through a private Discord server.
  • The factional kill is mandatory. If no valid kill is submitted, the kill will be randomized among members of the Town.
  • The factional kill is assigned to a specific member of the Mafia. If no member is specified, it will be assigned to the member who submitted the nightkill. If no nightkill was submitted, it will be randomized and the Mafia will be informed of who carried the kill.

Player List

1. ElizaThePsycho
  2. Aleph
  3. Hermes
  4. Gorta
  5. BradLand
  6. Litten
  7. Lucky
  8. Marluna
  9. clonedcheese

Backups

1. katze
  2. Marluxion

Spectators

1. DatBird
  2. Wazza
  3. Arctic
  4. YouButWorse
  5. Trochilidae

Milestones

2 Likes

/in

1 Like

/in

3 Likes

/in

2 Likes

Boooooo

Boooooooooooooooo

guys its herms

Can’t believe you chose Hermes and not Mercurius

booooooooooooooooo

3 Likes

optimal mafia strat is to randomize both nightkill and carrier gg

/in since the last one didn’t take off

1 Like

Mercury is literally a planet

find me Hermes

oh wait it’s an asteroid known mainly by number because there are so many of them that hasn’t been relevant since before WW2

2 Likes

/spec

perhaps

/in

1 Like

/in

2 Likes

:really:

2 Likes

is there a post cap or can I win d1

1 Like

no cap

7 Likes

the word cap has been ruined by gen z

9 Likes

why did you have to say this my eyes were fine until this

5 Likes

I’m now looking back at that post and uncontrollably laughing picturing arete saying no cap

12 Likes