[Signups 17/17] AI Upick FM - The End Is Coming

Hosted and (will be) designed by @Geyde
Cohosted by @Trochilidae
Reviewed by @Prophylaxis

Rules

Gameplay

• Day phases will last 48 hours, or until curtailed by an execution.
  • The execution will be decided by means of Majority + Plurality. If a simple majority of all living players are voting for somebody, the day will end early and they will be executed. Otherwise, the player with the most votes will be executed at the end of the day.
  • If at the end of the day the votes are tied, something ridiculously stupid will happen.
  • Voting to execute nobody is a valid vote. If this vote reaches majority or has the plurality of votes, nobody will be executed.
  • Night phases will last 24 hours, however they may be shortened or extended slightly to keep EoD constant.
  • Days will begin and end at 10 AM PST unless otherwise stated.
  • The Mafia / Wolves / etc will communicate via a discord server, which will be publicised at the end of the game unless a member of the Mafia / Wolves / etc objects.
  • The Mafia / Wolves / etc have an assigned factional kill, use of which is not compulsive.

Setup

• The setup, at this time, has not yet been designed .
  • When you sign up, please privately send the host up to 2 names. Please do not discuss these choices anywhere until the game begins.
  • Using those names, I will create the setup according to these parameters:
    • 1 - Literally the entire setup is based on what an AI determines each role to do. I will tinker with its suggestions after the fact as little as possible, only to the extent that the game can run, has reasonable player distribution among alignments, and not a ridiculous kp imbalance.
    • 2 - There will be no Among Us.

Example Rolecard

Signups

1. Gorta
  2. Aelin
  3. eevee
  4. Magnus
  5. Jake
  6. Zorvo
  7. Eliza
  8. Jarek
  9. Jaiden
  10. Frostwolf
  11. Zone_Q11
  12. Whysper
  13. Blizer
  14. lol
  15. Marluna
  16. Wazza
  17. Windward

Backups

1. Arctic
  2. Eevee
  3. Iaafr

Spectators

It is still night. Please do not post.

Thread Marks

1 Like

@Trochilidae is now cohost

2 Likes

/in

1 Like

/in/out/in/out /in/out/in/out/in

4 Likes

“Alt friendly.”

1 Like

Oh yeah
That was an error while selecting tags

Chad mobile enjoyer

1 Like

Me when it’s still night 🫠

1 Like

i mean i cant not sign up right

/in

1 Like

/In.
Will you give us a rolecard to send our names in, or should we message you via Discord or something?

1 Like

It’s night rn

2 Likes

Latter

1 Like

…Uhh… what if we already discussed names before signups opened? Like… a week ago or something?
Choose new names?

Uncreative, repetitive, boring.

Choose new names please
I really want to limit unnecessary pregame influence

1 Like

It’s 5’o clock somewhere in the world
That somewhere is here

It is also all other times somewhere in the world
But what is time? There is a place where the scientists have decided is the borderline between today and tomorrow, yesterday and today. Of course, nothing truly changes. You can walk from one time zone to another with ease; only in specific places will anyone try and stop you. But, if you travel between today and yesterday, does it still change? Is it still your birthday on one side of the line? What is it about those bits of air, those bits of empty space that allow this? In this essay I will

1 Like

RIP. It was meant to be really funny.

Me when um the umm Kid Named Finger

1 Like

@Jarek and I were planning to go Tom and Jerry.

fun

/fʌn/

noun

1. enjoyment, amusement, or light-hearted pleasure.

Alright, time to carry this game on my back because that’s not fun.

I did sign up, for the record.

1 Like