[Signups 17/17] AI Upick FM - The End Is Coming

You can’t spell Among Us without Magnus.

3 Likes

in

This is why I need to generate the role meself, so that Geyde is only tangentially related to the proccess

1 Like

There is the possibility
The game will be playable

2 Likes

/in because I like pain

question

why

Wait a minute. Jarek, what are the odds that Geyde will give you Even Night CPR Doctor again?

4 Likes

God I hope not

6 Likes

What’s your personal opinion on CPR Doctor, Jarek? Is it even a fun role for you?

3 Likes

cpr doctor is based because on the off chance you hero shot and intersect with mafia you can say it was an enlightened strat when in reality you were just being a massive dumbass

6 Likes

/in
i just dm the host account right

Is flavour-claiming permitted?

sure

1 Like

That’s going to be decided after rolecards are finished but before the game starts
Because it could be fine but it also very much couldn’t be

3 Likes

What’s your definition of “reasonable alignment distribution”? 1/4th Mafia?

1 Like

my definition is something I won’t tell you
because kp / multiball can massively change what is reasonable

2 Likes

In a low-ish power RM game I consider 10/3 to be ~fair

2 Likes

“Multiball.”

As the grand two-time CPR doctor I have to say it’s protective capability is essentially a hero shot except if you miss your hero shot you shoot someone who you thought was going to be a mafia target.

It’s fun, but it’s a better vigilante than a doctor. That being said if a vigilante happened to out to the town you could cross-kill with them and prove their existence by healing instead of killing and I could totally see a CPR doctor see some use where evils have a mass-kill option that can be healed so your vig shot accidentally gets saved instead or something

2 Likes

cpr is just a shiny vigilante

1 Like