Silent Hill Newbie Friendly JOAT 10er 4/10 Day 3 - Mafia Wins

What else do you want me to do
Ive spent basically all day waiting for this casw bc u are the person that I scumread the most
Do i just give up bc “Eliza’s doing nothing again, thats towny!” even when thats maybe the easiest meta for a scum to replicatw

The most I’m thinking of soing is switching to drinks bc their suggestion of either skipping or killing ranta is just plain bad, and also guava scumread them so i wanted to look a bit into that

What are your thoughts on Ranta? Just gut thoughts

Legit
I’d say I’d make a case on kanave but we know what happened last time

1 Like

I completely forgot everything she did

yeah try me bitch ;3
<3

i will refer to this

Do you still believe everything in that post

pretty much

Town

YBW
Demisha
(gap)
(like a big one)
Null - Drinks(?)
Ranta
Eliza(?)

Mafia

idk where jaiden is, let me read some of their stuff

i still need that target

drinks i guess

I still think I’m voting eliza

ok

one moment

off to a great start

terrible post. I get that its early and this is a joke but prefacing it with “I’m not saying we should do this” just ew. Don’t like it. didn’t like it at the time

terrible post, already explained a lot of why when ranta made the same arguement; If you read my posts you can see why i change on demi

literally dont
jaiden stop talking about me i dont like analysis of pushes on me its hard not to reflexively call them wolfy

this whole question thing… I don’t hate it? Seeing who would volunteer is interesting but im not sure it was super helpful to the game overall, eh

Actually true

yeah this was kinda nonsense

I don’t get why you’re pointing this out if not to call it scum indicative. What benefit does this bring to town? If you want to start tinfoiling about it then you’re still calling it scum indicative indirectly. Not a huge fan of this tbh

in other news
i just realized something
the method of “quote every post THEN analyze” is infinitley more effective for me to get things rolling

1 Like

back to our regularly scheduled show

honestly i can see that, leads to less thought soup overall prolly; def less likely to rewrite bc your overarching read changes by the end lmao

1 Like

suddenly everything makes sense now
why i’ve never been able to iso anybody

1 Like

legit i’ve been able to do it on MU
and never here