GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

you doknow that doesnt clear us bc if one of us were scum our scumbuddy could just do the nightkill right
At most, means neither of us are the roleblocker which is good and means we are more likely town but doesn’t clear us.

3 Likes

:neutral_face:

1 Like

Vote Count

ElizaThePsycho (2): YoubutWorse, Zorvo
Zorvo (2): Illwei, BradLand
Illwei (2): KingTroll, Vulgard
mollylikesorigami (1): May

Not Voting (4): ElizaThePsycho, Lemonfairy, Magnus, mollylikesorigami

1 Like

I hate it here

1 Like

I think that explains why you’ve been more or less ignoring me for the last two days, even when certain other people were scumreading hard.
Alright, cat’s out of the bag. I’m willing to accept YBW as mechanically cleared.

From your perspective, should Eliza die and flip green, would Vulgard still be a suspect in your eyes? Is Vulgard a suspect independent of Eliza and you’re surveying their behaviour to see if it matches?

1 Like

Okay I finally found the WIM to do it here we go

First read she gives, calls my post here (below) mildly scummy.

Now, my reasoning here is shaky, and honestly this is my weakest argument for Eliza scum and is likely confbias however I am continuing regardless. Eliza knows me well, has talked to me a ton, and I would say overall knows me decently well. I would say about myself, that if i ever say a setnece like that and then end it with :/ I am obviously joking. Vulgard I can give a pass to as we haven’t played together that often, but I can’t give that pass to Eliza. Again, extremely weak reasoning, but it makes sense to me and is my commentary on the first scumread Eliza gives (based off a joke which is arguably NAI)

We can’t really ignore this interaction. The first post is likely NAI, but the response from Okazo is noteworthy considering the fact they could’ve chosen to respond to anyone or say anything, and they chose to pick out Eliza’s “I’m mafia” post and continue it with “I’m mafia with you.” I think this is indictiave of being partenred and something Eliza tried to get out of later on but couldn’t really.

Keep in mind she also has provided literally 0 reasoning for being on magnus before this, besides “magnus is scum”. She also in the future will provide 0 reasoning for ever being on Magnus, at least D1.

This post overall disproves her own marl scumread, and she even calls her scumread dumb in the next post

However, she goes back on this extremely soon afterwards, almost no progression. She seems to want to scumread marl, tried to find reasons to justify it, and couldn’t really so she went back on it.

Votes brad for this, literally never explains why. Literally voted someone for a joke while previously scumreading me for ‘not understanding a joke’ (which I did and she didn’t get my also joking response), I am confused why people thought this was towny

Votes marl, again with very little progression. Goes from “maybe that townlean wasn’t justified” to voting him and again providing extremely little reasoning.

If illwei is wolf, all im sayin, this is p obv. Doesn’t really take a stance on the wagon as well, asys its weird while also saying she understands it

A point I brought up earlier! Yippee! Now let’s compare this to Silent Hill FM rq, Now, in this game there was another player called Demisha. Demisha was towny af but had a bit of a bad opening, which scum!eliza focused on for basically all of Day 1. Now I, perfect mafia player I am, basically called Demi as town immediately and shielded them the entire game until i died.

silent hill posts

Her treatment of Demi throughout day 1 is EXTREMELY SIMILAR to how she treats Marl throughout day 1, the only difference I can really see being that she gives far less evidence for her marl read. Even along with the whole ‘forgetting reads’ thing (which I’m not saying isn’t true if shes maf or town I’m just saying you need to download a notes app). Despite other people’s objections, evidence to be the contrary, etc etc, she stays on one person throughout the dayphase. She never reconsiders this read, may have some commentary such as “ngl this is kinda towny” but will still come around to wanting that person dead the most. This is a big reason of why i scumread Eliza and why I believe her gameplay is extremely similar to Silent Hill. Also the general lack of reads is consistent throughout both games.

good take tbh I also thought this as soon as I saw the okazo flip and skimmed through the ISO, p funky that is her only good take I’ve seen so far tho :slight_smile:

only real new read is that she also believes illwei to be scum, but still goes for marl being scum (she has also voted marl by this point, idc to quote it).

again she HAS NEVER EXPLAINED THIS READ, NOT ONCE, LIKE LEGITAMTELY NOT ONCE, SHE HAD AN ENTIRE DAY

Narrator: She never did

Says this, yet a few posts later (in her ISO at least)

The post before talking about the vibe seems like a countering perspective. It seems to be coming from the perspective of someone who knows or at least thinks marl is town, and kind of defends him in the post. However literally immediately after, again with no reasoning or progression, she states a scumread on marl. This contradicts itself, as she was just defending marl and then scumreads him again immediatley after. Its like she can’t decide whether or not she scumreads or townreads marl, which hmmmm wonder where I’ve seen that before.

SILENT HILL FM POSTS

She also struggled to remember her previous reads in that game, which is included in that quote section as well, which is what I believe happened here.

She states a scumread on Magnus despite not having even talked about him the entire day. Earlier in the day however, she mentioned a slight scumread on silviu/illwei, which she has almost entirely forgotten after this point. This is similar to silent hill FM AGAIN

she has also never provided reasoning for her magnus wolfread the entire gamebtw jjust thought u shuold know

this straight up reeks of TMI, considering what happened and future misrepresntation of what happened

Straight up a bad response, evne if it is a meme. Thats personal opinion tho I guess

This isn’t true, she voted marl EXTREMELY early in the day, like way before she was under any significant pressure. That was not a self pres vote, that wasa vote because you scumread Marl.

That’s it I’m done, no more posts to quote. I really don’t believe Eliza is town, I have outlined exactly why in this post (seriously she has explained zero (0) reads) and I don’t think there are any good reasons for her to be town besides the fact she pointed out an unalignment between lol and okazo. If you disagree, then like whatever at this point, but seriously I am tunneling on this slot unless she does something so undeniably towny that I have to stop. I firmly believe she is scum and I need to hear good reasoning, with paragraphs of explanation, to even consider her not being the execution today. Take what I said, understand it, and compare yourself if you still really aren’t sure.
anyway im gonna go finish my HW see yall later

ost for eliza scum

this is just music I listened to while writing this post, took me about an hour-ish~? these are all good songs and you should check them out if yo haven’t before
黒皇帝 - Galaxy Collapse - YouTube
[short pause to do chores and feed dogs]
Terraria Calamity Mod Music - "Roar of The Jungle Dragon" - Theme of Jungle Dragon, Yharon (Phase 2) - YouTube
Neil Cicierega - The End - YouTube
Neil Cicierega - Crocodile Chop - YouTube
Days N Daze - Addvice (Official Video) - YouTube
BIG SHOT - YouTube
Attack of the Killer Queen - YouTube
THE WORLD REVOLVING - YouTube (best song)
Your Best Nightmare - YouTube
Oh Klahoma - YouTube
Buttercup - YouTube
Misanthropic Drunken Loner - YouTube (pause midway through had to pee :()
Field of Hopes and Dreams - YouTube
A CYBER'S WORLD? - YouTube
Hopes And Dreams - YouTube

1 Like

VOTE: Eliza

if ybw, vulgard, and zorvo all say this is a good lynch for today than i am not going to strike out on illwei

you can
its literally RVS phase openwolfing

honestly i didn’t actually know that but should have picked up on it

no i meant confbiasing on the part of marl
???
how does that disprove my own marl scumread

barely
i was just saying “don’t infolynch”

you also missed the part where i explained my lol is spewed town read & the explanation to my marl read (even if it sucked)

1 Like

anyways now that there’s an actual case against me i suddenly have motivation, for some reason

2 Likes

im gonna go like
iso molly, i guess

1 Like

Hey Eliza, if you were to be inexplicably spared, who would you propose gets the axe instead?

1 Like

that’s exactly what i am trying to figure out

2 Likes

i legitimately forgot all my reasons for wolfreading magnus and all my reasons for wolfreading literally anynoe and my townread is dead

1 Like

If you’re not entirely sure, don’t you think you’d be the best execution for Town? It’s not like there are other obvious candidates you have in mind, it’s not like you believe killing someone else would be better, you just don’t think dying yourself is helpful. Is that right?

2 Likes

i’m opposed to me dying based purely on principle, since anyone else has a higher chance of being scum than i do

1 Like

also you gain literally nothing through my death other than “she was town huh okay”

1 Like

like its not like marl where gamestate is stuck without his flip you guys have scumreads on illwei, all that jazz

1 Like

It’s also O.Kazo.

1 Like

yes who has played 1 other game in this site afaik

1 Like

Who really cares how many games the dude has played.
His Playstyle speaks for itself

1 Like