1 Like

numbers is fine

1 Like

Hey Eliza you want to do this now or…

no wazza is going to summon a boss any minute

1 Like

boutta head out
if anyone wants recent mafia games to help read me lmk
there are 2 total and theyre both role madness and one of them is legitimately the most absurd game ive ever played but theyre there

We need to go kill brimstone still.

Wouldnt dream of it Kana.

then who do you want to exe?

1 Like

Drinks or ranta tbh

@Ranta so… where are you?
There’s like five people either willing to vote you or already voting you and you’re not even at the minimum post quota for today (9/15)

we still have time, we should let people vote where they want to until eod basically

from what I understand Ranta was reading people indivudally through ISO, so it’s possible they hadn’t gotten to you yet, also from reading further, while theres no indication Ranta is town in the slightest, theres also not really anything pointing me hard in the other way, and I don’t think we gain a ton by killing them, if everyone else seems better than EoD though theyre not abad pick

anyway im here now, backread through everything

honestly I don’t like people piling on Ranta, seems more scum motivated than town motivated, seems like people are really grasping for straws for reasons to scumread them while there isn’t a ton of good reasons

Also am rescinding my shield on demi I think
I still think theyre more likely town but they said some stuff that made me doubt myself so I just wont shield them for now
prob still dont kill them today methinks

I’ll iso some people in a bit, thinking prob drinks, guava, and sadbi rn. We’ll see tho

1 Like

5 posts down from that first quote Demi explains that most people seem to not be on right at 2 est which is correct because I was on at 2 est and there were 2 other people there LOL also I had like just woken up :woozy_face::woozy_face:
I don’t know most of you but I know that Kanave and Drinks are usually not on at that time (Kanave doesn’t wake up til like 5 est and Drinks would be working iirc Drinks please correct me)
Though I don’t think 22 hours from deadline was necessarily the time to consolidate votes I think we should decide on a vote before people start going to bed. Like, I do not want to wake up one hour before EoD and see that I suddenly have 5 votes because of a misconception I could not respond to LOL

1 Like

alright well I think ranta is a Bad Vote rn, could be better later but they have done nothing to really make me think theyre scum so far

2 Likes

Do you have another candidate we can discuss for the time being? I don’t mind your idea of having them as a backup vote in case we don’t get anywhere since nothing points them town either

ive heard almost no people express thoughts on guava, so what are your thoughts on them?

1 Like

also as a candidate, idrk yet, ranta just isnt actively pingy to me and I feel like thre reasons to scumread them are kinda made up