Silent Hill Newbie Friendly JOAT 10er 4/10 Day 3 - Mafia Wins

They’ve been overall quiet until recent but they recently gave a full list of reads and I agree with almost everything (you can find it in their recent posts) also his posts don’t seem to be trivial towny looking comments with little grounds or real arguments so im inclined to town read him

Also his reads barely changed with the few people reads he gave yesterday which is a good thing in my eyes

The thing is like you said, that’s the same reason why we can’t really town read them and if they’d continue to be like this during the next days then we’re risking having an almost silent wolf getting kills by doing nothing

Honestly I’ve been getting kinda nervous about that… like y’all don’t assume I’m town I don’t wanna be night killed night one…

By the way im just gonna point this out because it’s also something we should decide on before EoD, and the way im phrasing it doesn’t mean it couldn’t be me neither it means that im claiming it.

But we there is a JOAT town (doc, vig or cop)
If the joat were to be rolecop who do we think should be checked overnight?

Currently im leaning towards either Ranta, Drinks or Eliza

if it was a rolecop it quite literally does nothing

1 Like

Cop should check someone we’re torn on :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Actually you’re right lol im not familiar at all with mafia roles since it’s my second mafia game lmao
I suppose the only that’d matter would be dayvig?

i agree
don’t check anybody consensus

1 Like

Yeah I’d want Ranta to be checked assuming you guys don’t vote them off. If we confirm they’re town I could care less if they’re silent.
After that, I’d probably want you to be checked to confirm that you’re town since I know people are still sussing you and I have a feeling that you’re going to be discussed a lot and then it won’t go anywhere.

2 Likes

what

1 Like

what

1 Like

what

2 Likes

In all seriousness im as confused as you are

2 Likes

all of the abiltiies do something
doc is probably the least useful
vig is vig
cop is cop

Yeah no but you mentioned cop would quite literally do nothing in this setup

also nice rolefish lol

no that’s rolecop

rolecop = checks role, not alignment
cop = checks alignment, not role

a rolecop is a specific ccop that sees what role someone is, but not hteir alignment.
that would do nothing.
they’re a normal cop that sees alignmen thtough

1 Like